Glitch in MFP?

I just input my exercise and instead of adding to the calories I have available, it has taken that many away. It says:
1410 (goal) and then 515 (food) - 263 (exercise) = 778 (net). It's been doing this for the last 2 days. Has anyone else had this happen?

Replies

• SueInAz
    SueInAz Posts: 6,592 Member
    That doesn't even add up no matter what combination of addition or subtraction you use. Strange. I can't get my Home page to open at all right now. It's just sitting there with the little bars going next to Calories Remaining. It was working fine yesterday, though.
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,249 Member
    It's using common core math......
  • ceirawillsucceed
    ceirawillsucceed Posts: 519 Member
    Yes mine is doing the same but only started today. If you go into your food diary it gives the proper totals (well mine does)
  • eIIekay
    eIIekay Posts: 164 Member
    im so glad its not just me....yes...i do get the proper totals in my food diary....ive contacted MFP about this too.
  • eIIekay
    It's using common core math......

I didnt think my math was that bad....till now
  • lalee115
    lalee115 Posts: 185 Member
    I haven't had that issue, but my friends list says all my friends haven't logged on in 3-4 days when they clearly have.
  • eIIekay
    its all good now!
  • kar328
    kar328 Posts: 4,146 Member
    I noticed that on mine today using my desktop. It almost gave me palpitations when I saw my net until I realized they were adding the exercise calories. I emailed support tech but they wanted a screen shot and I'm at work. It does work fine on the app though, I just don't use that a lot.
  • strebor337
    strebor337 Posts: 168 Member
    It's the new diet plan.