Xtend by Scivation Review

yes it is a BCAA. I know many people on this site and in general dont like to "waste" their money on a BCAA and thats understandable. But i thought id go into the break down of this product anyway and maybe show you all its not a complete waste. but again thats just my opinion.
Alright so per scoop of Scivation Xtend you’re looking at 0 fat and 0 carbs. I can’t say 0 calories. There are calories associated with amino acids but im not gonna get into that.For the electrolyte blend you have your potassium and sodium. They are there to help you make sure you have a electrolytes replenishment during your work out. That’s why its an intra-workout catalyst.
Now for the good stuff so you have 3.5 g of leucine per scoop. You have 2 .5 g of glutamine per scoop. You also have 1.75 g of isoleucine and valine per scoop and a 1 g of citrulline malate per scoop. Now the one I’m really interested in is leucine, thats because it’s been shown to increase muscle protein synthesis the most out of all of them. And it has a hefty dose in your total branched chain amino acids, per scoop is 7 grams.Citrulline malate helps with energy production. I don’t want to dive too much into the science behind it. But it is one of the three things that are involved in urea cycle, helping removing waste through nitric oxide production because it does increase L-arginine in the body which helps with all around endurance factors. Taste wise :It’s awesome you’re not going to find another better tasting amino acid supplement out there granted I haven’t try them all yet. My personal favorite is pineapple.

It comes in lemon lime, blue raspberry, green apple, orange dream, grape escape, watermelon, strawberry kiwi, mango, and of course pineapple.

Replies