OPEN GROUP: WEIGHT LOSS BEFORE 31 DECEMBER 2016

Options
JannahMM
JannahMM Posts: 23 Member
Hi there! I'm Jannah, a 32 year old teacher from NSW and I wish to lose 9kg before the end of 2016 (I will then have another 10kg until I reach my goal). I want to have more energy, feel more confident in my appearance and become generally more healthy.

In order to achieve my goal, I will:
1. Eat within my prescribed calorie allowance.
2. Focus on 'clean' foods and limit processed foods.
3. Drink 2L of water per day.
4. Exercise most days of the week.

I would love to meet some fellow goal oriented friends to share this journey!

With 19 weeks left until December 31st, I think a lot of positive change is possible!

Replies

• Sandysphat
    Sandysphat Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    What's 19kg in pounds
  • Sandysphat
    Options
    I would like to join
  • Sandysphat
    Options
    I started at 220, like like to get down to 169
  • JannahMM
    JannahMM Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi Sandy! There are 2.2lb per kilogram, so it's approximately 42 pounds. :)
  • ibrahimsmama
    ibrahimsmama Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I'm in I wanna lose 30 lbs before 32st. Is it possible? I'm 143 lbs now and wanna be 110'lbs. I'm 5.3" tall and my all extra fat is around my belly and hips ... What do you suggest
  • jcharise16
    jcharise16 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I would like to join. My goal is to be at my goal weight by new years. I have 16 pounds to go
  • Faelwyn_the_Rising_Phoenix
    Options
    I'm in! I wanna lose 3lbs a week- so roughly 50lbs. Then next year I will have another 50lbs to go. I am currently at 250.6lbs
  • BohemianNerd
    BohemianNerd Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join! I have 50 lbs to lose, so if I could lose half of that br the new year, that would be a success for me. Im currently at 215 lbs
  • misskat39
    misskat39 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hoshistorm wrote: »
    I'm in! I wanna lose 3lbs a week- so roughly 50lbs. Then next year I will have another 50lbs to go. I am currently at 250.6lbs

I am in the same boat. I need to lose at least 50 lbs by the end of december. Then continue my journey for my weight goal of 150.
  • KathrynDoe
    KathrynDoe Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi!! I'm in as well :) I want to lose about 13lbs pounds of fat, and gain about 5 lbs in muscle, before the new year to get to my goal weight of 140lbs!