Motivational Friends? I am over 50 but age is just a number!

Options
raizelchaya
raizelchaya Posts: 54 Member
edited August 2016 in Introduce Yourself
Happy to be here! I was injured about 8 years ago, put on weight and lost active years of my life! Not the same very active woman I was before but I do go swimming almost every day! I joined 2 month's ago and lost between 9-10 pounds so far. It is getting harder now. I over ate 3 times but got back on right away. I just get hungry when I feel down! I am determined and focused! I see it needs to be my # 1 priority.

Replies

• PamelaBar01
    PamelaBar01 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    First of all I must say GOD IS Good all the time and all the time GOD IS GOOD! Keep on doing what your doing take one day at a time. One of the my fitness pals left this message and I typed it and put it on my fridge . I read it every day. TODAY WE HAVE AN OPTION: TO DO BETTER. DON'T LET DECISIONS AND STRUGGLES OF YESTERDAY BRING YOU DOWN. IF YOUR STARTING OVER, MAKE TODAY YOUR VERY OWN DAY 1. I'm an emotional eater so I sometimes have plenty of day one's lol. You just keep on swimming and doing what you do I'm 52 and everything has slowed down but as long as I can open my eyes and crack a smile I'm blessed so you keep on being happy because GOD will pull you the rest of the way to reach your goals. Best of everything.
  • Ibshealthfitnesswithashleys
    Options
    First of all I must say GOD IS Good all the time and all the time GOD IS GOOD! Keep on doing what your doing take one day at a time. One of the my fitness pals left this message and I typed it and put it on my fridge . I read it every day. TODAY WE HAVE AN OPTION: TO DO BETTER. DON'T LET DECISIONS AND STRUGGLES OF YESTERDAY BRING YOU DOWN. IF YOUR STARTING OVER, MAKE TODAY YOUR VERY OWN DAY 1. I'm an emotional eater so I sometimes have plenty of day one's lol. You just keep on swimming and doing what you do I'm 52 and everything has slowed down but as long as I can open my eyes and crack a smile I'm blessed so you keep on being happy because GOD will pull you the rest of the way to reach your goals. Best of everything.

Love this!!!!!!