Sync Fitbit adjusted calories to MFP

Options
So I just got my Fitbit Charge HR tonight! And I synced the Fitbit to MFP and it's working well. Only problem is my Fitbit adjusted calories aren't showing up in my diary. Any theories as to why?

Replies

• Shells918
    Shells918 Posts: 1,070 Member
    Options
    Because there's been issues with this for months. Sometimes they show, sometimes not. It's a crapshoot whether or not you'll see them. It's an MFP issue that has yet to be resolved permanent.
    Sorry.
  • johnblak42
    johnblak42 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Well that's a bummer!
  • tamatisk
    tamatisk Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Huge bummer. I bought my Fitbit so I could get the MFP adjustment.
  • ranric14
    ranric14 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Can anybody out there help I have a Fitbit Zip It is connected on MyFitnessPal when I pull up my account on the computer but when I log in on my phone the steps are not syncing.
    This is Ben for 2 weeks now and when I click on steps on my phone or computer it shows that the steps will not record block is checked off and above that is you can click on add your device when I click on that it tells me my device has already connected and I'm trying to uncheck the block that says steps will not be recorded and it won't let me on check that out disconnected reconnected I've uninstalled and reinstalled on my phone if anybody could help I'd appreciate it
  • olymp1a
    olymp1a Posts: 1,766 Member
    Options
    I guess I'm lucky, my Fitbit Surge connects perfectly and I get the calorie adjustment.

I had troubles the first days when it seemed that the calories were too high and I found out I had to disconnect Endomondo because it was logging the calories twice.