my time again!

Options
atasha82
atasha82 Posts: 21 Member
I had to put myself on hold in March when my husband had a work accident which put him in the hospital for a little bit, but now he has completely recovered and now he is back in the gym and Im still dragging up the rear. Well looks like my rear is literally dragging LOL. Now its past time to gain back control and work to my goal. Right before his accident I had just hit onederland, which had me over the hills excited and even more focused on hitting my goal. Looking for some of my old MFP's and some new ones too.

Good Luck Everyone

Replies

• shortmomma81
    Options
    I was also so close to reaching my goal then all at once we had parties, dinner invitations and so on, eventually I got tired of saying no and gained it all back so here I am again. Good luck to you (again, lol) Glad your hubby is all better:)
  • Britterboo22
    Britterboo22 Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    You've got this!!!
  • lisamfick
    lisamfick Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    Welcome Back!!! Please feel free to add me for support! I also have a group on here at http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/14846-it-s-fit-possible where we post challenges, recipes, and support each other if you are interested! Good luck to you :)