Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Would you have fun in bed with the person above?

Options

Replies

• A_Patient_Wolf
    A_Patient_Wolf Posts: 1,347 Member
    Options
    We would discuss beards. It may or may not be fun.
  • slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,452 Member
    Options
    Mmhmm
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,271 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    tjiddy wrote: »
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    The last Tinder date I went on was wearing leather pants... no joke

Were they hard to get off?

Girls love when you assume they're ho's

Haha lmao...my last tinder date gave me a dog ...no lie :D

Damn girl. Why not me???? :bawling::love:
    You guys use Tinder? ...and you use it for dates?!

I use it for free meals and entertainment.
  • mrwineismybf
    mrwineismybf Posts: 4,088 Member
    Options

Were they hard to get off?

Girls love when you assume they're sluts :joy:

Haha lmao...my last tinder date gave me a dog ...no lie :D

Damn girl. Why not me???? :bawling::love:
    You guys use Tinder? ...and you use it for dates?!

I use it for free meals and entertainment.

Actually, most of my real life friends I met on Tinder :joy:

Gurl ...I showed up at ur door last night ...I saw u peeking out ur window ....then u shut off the porch light :'(
  • leafprint
    leafprint Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Soooo, I pay for premium to remove the stupid ads. I come to MFP to try to lose weight and to be healthier. I don't know why people confuse this site with adult friend finder or anything else. It's kind of pathetic. Maybe you will tell me to get a sense of humor but if you are that under-sexed that you need to come to MFP to try to get some, I feel sorry for YOU! I wish I could not see these stupid topics day after day. Thank you for continuing to disgust me day after day.
  • jenmar222
    Options
    Gurl ...I showed up at ur door last night ...I saw u peeking out ur window ....then u shut off the porch light :'(

Only so we could get naughty on the porch without the neighbors seeing... but then when I went out, you were gone :heartbreak:
  • MrStabbems
    MrStabbems Posts: 3,110 Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    @leafprint ^ I like you :wink:
  • pudgy1977
    pudgy1977 Posts: 13,499 Member
    Options
    We would have a blast
  • jenmar222
    Options
    leafprint wrote: »
    Soooo, I pay for premium to remove the stupid ads. I come to MFP to try to lose weight and to be healthier. I don't know why people confuse this site with adult friend finder or anything else. It's kind of pathetic. Maybe you will tell me to get a sense of humor but if you are that under-sexed that you need to come to MFP to try to get some, I feel sorry for YOU! I wish I could not see these stupid topics day after day. Thank you for continuing to disgust me day after day.

1. Adult friend finder is for old people

2. You pay for premium? We need to refocus on the real issue here...
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Absolutely
  • mrwineismybf
    Options

:D ummmm....I didn't realize they forced you to check out the fun and games section before logging :p ....dammit I'm doing it wrong again :'(
  • A_Patient_Wolf
    Options
    Come here, I´ll teach you
  • jenmar222
    Options
    Think you read into that more than I intended. Sorry. Not what I was assuming...just making a joke.

Nbd. I'm just playing too :joy:
  • A_Patient_Wolf
    Options
    Oh snap, I'm one of the disgusting people aren't are...
  • mrwineismybf
    Options

1. Adult friend finder is for old people

2. You pay for premium? We need to refocus on the real issue here...

Haha...oh hell ...no wonder all my dates are 60 plus ...
  • gcibsthom
    gcibsthom Posts: 30,145 Member
    Options

You pay for premium...that's your choice...coming here to the forum....that's your choice too...you have nothing to complain about.
  • Gimsteinn
    Gimsteinn Posts: 7,678 Member
    Options

Welcome to the fun and games forums.. Where people have fun.
    If you check you can see that the forums have many different categories.. Chit chat, fitness and health, success stories, weight loss and so on.. I strongly suggest you check them out cause you clearly aren't about the games.
    Again, welcome to MFP and I hope you find what your looking for. In the meantime I suggest not belittling your fellow MFP'ers by calling them disgusting and suggesting that their sex life needs more excitement.
  • slimgirljo15
    Options
    Yep..pizza beer and movies ....on a cheat day of course :D
  • BreezyPeezy5
    BreezyPeezy5 Posts: 8,059 Member
    Options

Sir, I'm not trying to be rude but if you're trying to be healthier, you may want to control that blood pressure. :#
  • Archer2017
    Archer2017 Posts: 1,999 Member
    Options
    Is there a premium I have to pay?
    I don't think I signed any documents.
    @A_Patient_Wolf did you force my hand on something???
This discussion has been closed.