Anyone want to be motivational buddies??

Options
Hi there! I started eating healthier and exercising this past January and though I have some medical condition that keep me from doing a lot of exercising, I managed to lose 17 lbs... Went to Hawaii over my summer break and when I came back I lost another 5 lbs (in the last 2 weeks)! So I'm very excited to see more changes in my body! I just need to stray focused.

I'm almost 28 years old. I teach elementary school here in Southern California. I would rather be in nature and exercise than go to the gym. I also love doing yoga; currently doing a 30-day yoga challenge. Day 4 today.. Woot woot! I'm a bigger girl, but carry 90% of my weight in my butt. It's a work in progress.

Anyyyyyywhoo.. It would be nice to have some more friends on here735e8e3zye8t.jpeg
to help motivate me and keep me thinking positive about the journey. Thanks in advance!!! :)

Replies

• jenerator2000
    jenerator2000 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am also looking for friends to keep me on track. I have had some heath issues the past 2 years that have kept me from working out and have gained about 50 lbs on a pretty small frame. Also, my eating habits have gotten pretty bad, which is pretty disappointing. I have surgery scheduled in September and plan on getting back to working out regularly in November or December. I actually work at a gym as a membership coordinator so I hope to get back on track soon!

Congrats on the weight loss! Would love to have some people on here to talk to about fitness and food! I am a vegetarian, 41 and live in NYC. I love yoga, interval training, running, hiking-pretty much everything!
  • nuggehtron
    nuggehtron Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hey feel free to add me if you like. Im just getting back into the swing of things but smashing out the exercise as hard as possible. Always looking for new friends for motivation
    DEDICATION HAS NO LIMITATIONS
  • Beav73
    Beav73 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your journey..Happy Friday