Can exercise help disappearing boobs?

Options

Replies

• T0M_K
    T0M_K Posts: 7,526 Member
    Options
    tanny684 wrote: »
    Tomk652015 wrote: »
    sure glad i don't have disappearing parts when i lose weight besides those i want :P jus sayin. o:)

Haha :p yet another reason that men have it easier ;)

No argument there! i'm glad i'm a dude.
  • tanny684
    tanny684 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    CincyNeid wrote: »
    following for reasons.

Edit :

Here is the reason(s) a friend of mine just posted this on Facebook. It's from Fitness Magazine ...

Ah thankyou, just viewed the link and it's really helpful especially the comments to the article got some good tips thanks again xx
  • tanny684
    Options
    Rocknut53 wrote: »
    After losing 43 pounds, my boobs are almost gone, but the upside is so are my thunder thighs, big butt and most of my belly. At age 62, the boobs just aren't that important. I would like to get to the point where wearing a bra is optional.

Yeah, health is more important you're right
  • edwardetr
    edwardetr Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    sure glad i don't have disappearing parts when i lose weight besides those i want :P jus sayin. o:)

Eh, if I lose weight my neck gets skinnier, to the point where it looks like there is a pumpkin on my shoulders, but the love handles stay put.
  • Colorscheme
    Colorscheme Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    IDK but do you want to switch? I want no boobs.
  • tanny684
    Options
    edwardetr wrote: »

Eh, if I lose weight my neck gets skinnier, to the point where it looks like there is a pumpkin on my shoulders, but the love handles stay put.

• tanny684
    Options
    edwardetr wrote: »

Sorry out a laughing type emoticon but don't think they work :p
  • tanny684
    Options
    IDK but do you want to switch? I want no boobs.
    lol yes ;)
  • Return2Fit
    Return2Fit Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    It happens to men as well...

emz4muty7gsp.jpg
  • tanny684
    Options
    Return2Fit wrote: »

emz4muty7gsp.jpg
    :p surely that's a good thing though? Moobs they're called in England ;-)
  • Return2Fit
    Return2Fit Posts: 226 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options

:p surely that's a good thing though? Moobs they're called in England ;-)

It makes me feel like less of a woman, so yes, I'd call that a good thing.
    I'd make a lousy woman....lol
  • ssmartgirl765
    ssmartgirl765 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    boobs are the first part to go sorry to say I had this happen to me too and I am 1 cup size smaller than i was originally I used to be a 34 C and now I am a 34 B and i've lost 44 pounds to this day
  • jeepinshawn
    jeepinshawn Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    My moobs were some of the last of my male fat to go, funny how everybody's bodies lose fat in different places first.
  • VintageFeline
    VintageFeline Posts: 6,771 Member
    Options
    boobs are the first part to go sorry to say I had this happen to me too and I am 1 cup size smaller than i was originally I used to be a 34 C and now I am a 34 B and i've lost 44 pounds to this day

Not for everyone. My cup size is remaining the same, 50lbs down. They have shrunk, my band size is smaller but it's proportionate. Some boobs come from being overweight, some are big regardless, the latter are likely to shrink the way I have. it is what it is, can't change genetics and if I do lose them I'm not overly sad, will make sports bras cheaper!
  • MelissaPhippsFeagins
    MelissaPhippsFeagins Posts: 8,063 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    I'm five days in and have lost 5lbs. I think solely off my boobs! This was last Friday (pic in blue). The white dress is now. Seem to have lost a cup size. That bra didn't fit before and now it does.

Can anything be done to stop this? Or is it inevitable? It's annoying because I look fatter as my boobs are smaller so body looks fatter in comparison.....despite losing 5lbs!

Has this happened to any other ladies? How did it work out? Having images of empty sacks lol so not good :p

A very wise friend of mine says "Traps are the new tits!"

I would agree with your wise friend, but bench press has given me better cleavage. I have mostly mammary glands in my breasts though so I didn't have fat to lose from there. Pecs =/=breasts, but some tissue to add depth is better than none.
  • quiksylver296
    quiksylver296 Posts: 28,442 Member
    Options
    MoHousdon wrote: »
    I'm five days in and have lost 5lbs. I think solely off my boobs! This was last Friday (pic in blue). The white dress is now. Seem to have lost a cup size. That bra didn't fit before and now it does.

Can anything be done to stop this? Or is it inevitable? It's annoying because I look fatter as my boobs are smaller so body looks fatter in comparison.....despite losing 5lbs!

Has this happened to any other ladies? How did it work out? Having images of empty sacks lol so not good :p

A very wise friend of mine says "Traps are the new tits!"

:D You're supposed to hashtag it, @MoHousdon. #trapsarethenewtits :D:D:D
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    I tend to gain/lose about 5lbs in my boobs depending on what week of the month it is...5 lbs in 5 days is going to be mostly water anyway...