Advice

Hello All~
Are you getting tired of me, I'm all over the board...lol. Anyone have advice to the easiest excercises that I start doing right now...starting tonight for 30 minutes. I know I'm really asking stupide questions:tongue:
Hugs and Luck,
Kelly:blushing:

Replies

• Hello All~
    Are you getting tired of me, I'm all over the board...lol. Anyone have advice to the easiest excercises that I start doing right now...starting tonight for 30 minutes. I know I'm really asking stupide questions:tongue:
    Hugs and Luck,
    Kelly:blushing:
  • briblue72
    briblue72 Posts: 672 Member
    walk!
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Take that dog for a walk.:flowerforyou:
  • doglvr_75
    doglvr_75 Posts: 144
    Kelly---the only stupid question is the one that you DON"T ask!!!!! (spoken like a true mom, don't ya think?) :smile:
  • LOL...Thanks...I'm laughing at that because hubby and I were just talking about starting to walk in the mornings together, starting tomorrow morning. He is leaving for work here in about 20 minutes and he's eatin his dinner now. I was looking more at sit-ups and things like that.
    Hugs and Luck,
    Kelly
  • squankish
    squankish Posts: 78 Member
    If you do sit-ups, make sure you aren't hurting your back. I'm 5'11" and I used to do sit-ups all the time until I found out that I was hurting my back the way I was doing them and now I have back problems.

I see a massage therapist and he recommended buying an exercise ball (you can find them ANYWHERE) and doing crunches on it. It's really good because it supports your back and then afterward you can stretch your stomach muscles by doing a backbend over the ball. Since I've been using it, my back problems have significantly decreased and it actually feels like it does more than normal sit-ups or crunches. There are also a plethora of other exercises you can do off the ball and it's really fun to read on.

Another thing that I like to do is wear weights around my wrists when I walk and concentrate on tightening my stomach muscles. It really helps to tone the sides and it's a good way to multitask :smile:

Anyway, I hope that helped some! Good luck!!
    :flowerforyou: Loretta
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    lunges, squats, push ups, sit ups, belly dancing. It is endless
  • I HIT THE LINK ON THE PROFILE PAGE THAT SAID EXERCISE PLANS AND A LOT CAME UP I WENT TO REVOLUTIONHEALTH.COM AND LOOKED UNDER" EXERCISE YOU CAN DO IN YOUR PAJAMAS" AND IT LOOKED LIKE IT WAS WORTHA TRY THEY HAD EVERYTHING FROM BEGINNER(ME)TO ADVANCED (A FIT PERSON)LOL I WAS GOING TO ASK IF SOMEONE KNEW OF AN EASY EXERCISE TO WORK MY INNER THIGH I CANT SQUAT MY KNEES DONT LIKE IT AND THEY GET ANGRY
  • emtink
    emtink Posts: 387 Member
    put on your favorite music and dance! shut the door and close the drapes if you're embarrassed. its sort of become my routine to 'dance off' my excess calories at the end of the dance. i can't think of a more fun way to burn calories:flowerforyou: