Looking for some accountability, motivation and friends

Options
sparkhill13
sparkhill13 Posts: 7 Member
edited August 2016 in Getting Started
Hey guys! Starting day 1 today. I'm looking for some friends to help me on this weight loss journey. I know how hard it can be and if we help each other out or motivate each other it can make things a lot easier. I'm looking to lose close to 75lbs. I got a gym membership and I struggle with anxiety and binge eating but I won't let that stop me. So add me and let's do this

Replies

• sparkhill13
    Options
    Added! You look amazing by the way
  • tlyoder75
    tlyoder75 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Add me! I am new to the community so not quite sure how to add/be added; but I am looking for accountability partners as well.
  • sparkhill13
    Options
    Added you! Let's message each other and be accountable!
  • NicoleAtkinson2015
    Options
    How do I add ?
  • KeipFit
    KeipFit Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! Add me Im looking for motivation and fitness friends! :)
  • Skee_2802
    Skee_2802 Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Can never have enough motivational support I say.. feel free to add me
  • amekhov
    amekhov Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    good luck!
  • mabearof6
    mabearof6 Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. The more motivation the better
  • Lil206
    Lil206 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Happy for you to add me - we all need motivation and support
  • aftonthecruiser
    aftonthecruiser Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Add me
  • tlblake84
    tlblake84 Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I get more committed each time I leave here gain weight and come back. Learning I need motivation from friends daily! :) All others are welcome to add me as well.
  • lilstry
    lilstry Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me :)
    One of the things that I have done to avoid binge eating is to meal prep. That has definetly helped tons
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me, too. I'm new to mfp also. Agree with @lilstry about meal planning...my hubby hates it but it helps with managing meals & budgeting, too!
  • PinkZebra2014
    PinkZebra2014 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • tanimr18
    tanimr18 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Add me too!! Online friends have really helped motivate me :) Anyone else feel free to add me too!!
  • terrid2u
    terrid2u Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've been on MFP for a while but honestly have not really done anything much with it. Today I am determined to get it going. I have 6 wks until my cruise and I want to lose 10-20 lbs which I know will be really hard. Anybody heard of Camp Gladiator?
  • melhughes903
    melhughes903 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    Would love to be your friend on MFP! I need all the accountability I can get! Please add
  • melhughes903
    melhughes903 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    terrid2u wrote: »
    I've been on MFP for a while but honestly have not really done anything much with it. Today I am determined to get it going. I have 6 wks until my cruise and I want to lose 10-20 lbs which I know will be really hard. Anybody heard of Camp Gladiator?

terrid2u: Me too! I've been logging for over 200 days and haven't really put the program into motion. I made a pact with myself this morning and would love to be friends for accountability here on MFP!

• lbdjapan45
    lbdjapan45 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Would love to be added and share the motivation. Please add me.