220 Pounds down: (Im getting there little by little)

Options

Replies

• saschka7
    saschka7 Posts: 577 Member
    Options
    Incredible effort. Well done. I think your an excellent role model to the young man in the photos as well.

Yes--your family must be very proud of you! Congratulations! :drinker:
  • martymum
    martymum Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    you are doing great...well done for all your hard work

martyx
  • janinealfke
    Options
    WOW, GOOD FOR YOU!!!! You look amazing!!! I will never go backwards either!! I'm down 280 and still losing. You've done a great job so far and are so close to your goal. CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Did you have weight loss surgery? I did. Had RNY 7/30/2012. Keep up the amazing work. YOU'RE ALMOST THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Janine Alfke
  • MyJourney1960
    MyJourney1960 Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    amazing! and that kid (your son?) is adorable!
  • LisaGirlfriend
    LisaGirlfriend Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    fantastic job and thanks for sharing with us all. You are a true inspiration.
  • mrdmevans
    mrdmevans Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Yep, that's my son. He has been a key factor in keeping me motivated :)
  • heatherloveslifting
    heatherloveslifting Posts: 1,428 Member
    Options
    You look GREAT!!! Very inspiring!
  • phonepest
    phonepest Posts: 43
    Options
    Amazing progress! I have to agree with the person who said your son looks like a mini-you! What a great example you're setting for him. I bet he's so proud of you!
  • Normacurrie
    Normacurrie Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey congratulations!!!! You must feel fantastic!! I noticed you`re also a singer ( I noticed the hymn book ) :smile:
  • mrdmevans
    mrdmevans Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Couple of you asked if I had weight-loss surgery, I actually did not. Only because I'm terrified of surgery LOL. I met with a dietitian and worked on my diet, started exercising and about 14 months later here I am.
  • nana6799
    nana6799 Posts: 262
    Options
    You have done an awesome job. . . .great dediction making the decision, daily, to change your life. You will inspsire many!!
  • tehboxingkitteh
    tehboxingkitteh Posts: 1,574 Member
    Options
    wow, you look great!!! keep up the good work!
  • lucystacy71
    lucystacy71 Posts: 290 Member
    Options
    Great job! You are an inspiration to the rest of us who are just starting on our journeys to our own success stories.
  • georgia313
    georgia313 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Thank you for sharing! Wonderful journey and inspirational.
  • karibj2010
    karibj2010 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! Congratulations on your awesome weight loss and good luck in your continued success :smile:
  • juliasays77
    juliasays77 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • bobbinalong
    bobbinalong Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    220 lbs in 14 months? Wow, just WOW!
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    All I can say is WOW!!!!! You are doing amazing things! Obviously you know what your doing and how to get to goal! Keep up your hard work and you will be there in no time! :) So happy for you!!!!
  • norahwynn
    norahwynn Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! Great job! :flowerforyou:
  • Project9
    Project9 Posts: 135
    Options
    I wanted to post a few extra photos from my journey. I started this adventure May 25 2012, and so far I have lost around 220 pounds. I have about 50 pounds to go until I hit my final goal, and I am hoping to do it sooner than later :)

me2_zps639cbd28.jpg
    d01b1d07-1ee5-4a01-a0e5-dbaffbd09a12_zpsb09e8354.jpg
    959ad902-86e7-4871-b592-3d9ec9e22659_zps4231dbdf.jpg
    5bdeac8c-a603-43bf-9968-9fb7f79eb7e0_zpsf1441f82.jpg

I just started a thread bout MFP champion and over 200 lb losers. next thing I know, boom here's your thread. congrats!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!