Is there one food indulgence you won't give up?

Options
For me it's real cream in my coffee. I have two cups in the morning and that's all. I enjoy it so much it's worth the calories. A friend commented that I could save a lot of calories by using low fat milk, but it just is not the same, so I count the calories and enjoy. Does anyone else have something they like so much they won't give up?

Replies

• Chef_Barbell
    Chef_Barbell Posts: 6,644 Member
    Options
    I include anything I want, I just make room for it.
  • Machka9
    Machka9 Posts: 25,177 Member
    Options
    I haven't given anything up.
  • JustMissTracy
    JustMissTracy Posts: 6,338 Member
    Options
    In maintenance now....I'll eat pretty much anything I want these days, including ice cream, chocolate and booze, but I make myself work for it/earn it.
  • JaydedMiss
    JaydedMiss Posts: 4,286 Member
    Options
    I use a sweet cream protein shake in my coffee and its just as delicious :3

But i go to subway every now and thn for a 6 inch BLT with lots of veggies ....Main thing is the sweet onion sauce. omg
  • Longshore
    Longshore Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    If it fits your macros "IIFYM" Live life you only get one so enjoy it!!!!!
  • fireytiger
    fireytiger Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    I don't really give up anything except things with extreme calorie counts. I used to down cheeseburgers that topped 2,000 calories, which now I can't even fathom eating. But if I really want something, I either find a way to make it fit my calories, cut it in half and share it with someone, or buy a much smaller version of what I want.
  • Colorscheme
    Colorscheme Posts: 1,179 Member
    Options
    I don't really give up foods either but there's one thing I particularly love, and that is eating a whole box of Kraft mac and cheese. I do weigh the container before cooking and I will log the whole thing. Thankfully I usually end up with 500-600 cals from walking, so I can afford the calories to do so.

Oh and I doooo love Digornio stuffed crust pizza.
  • saintshoc
    saintshoc Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Cheesecake for me but when shedding weight it is a once every ten weeks treat rather than the more frequent indulgence when off the wagon.
  • lemurcat12
    lemurcat12 Posts: 30,886 Member
    Options
    Didn't really "give up" anything, but the most calorific thing I won't give up is regular dinners out. I like trying new restaurants and going to old favorites. None of it is easy to log (I've started just generally estimating), but it's part of my lifestyle and something that I had to find a way to make work (which turned out not to be too hard).
  • leanjogreen18
    leanjogreen18 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    I haven't given up anything just changed how often I eat it.

I will never give up Avocado's I make sure this fits in my calorie goals anytime:).
  • abatonfan
    abatonfan Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Steak. <3

I'm cooking some tonight. I'm debating whether I want to cut into my bedtime snack for some wine with dinner.
  • AriesGal329
    AriesGal329 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    abatonfan wrote: »
    Steak. <3

I'm cooking some tonight. I'm debating whether I want to cut into my bedtime snack for some wine with dinner.

Gotta have a nice glass of red with that steak....
  • leanjogreen18
    leanjogreen18 Posts: 2,492 Member
    Options
    Opps I have given up meat but thats for a different reason.