at it for ten months

Options
Hello there I have been working at getting healthy for ten months now I have lost close to seventy pounds. First a bit of a background I am now sober been a drug and alcohol addict for 16 years and im tired of being defined by who I was then. I am 32 and a single father to two amazing girls. I have ten months clean and ten months of eating healthy and exercising after all it isnt recovery if your not recovering who you want to be should be. I work hard to improve myself and strive to do the best I know how for my daughters nd im hoping to meet some people on here to keep me motivated and chat with. Between my work schedule and my kids I dont get time to socialize and dont have any sober friends. Just looking to reach out and make my journey a little less lonely maybe.

Replies

• RuNaRoUnDaFiEld
    RuNaRoUnDaFiEld Posts: 5,864 Member
    Options
    Hi Well done for getting clean and sober. If you can do that then you can do anything, I bet your girls are very proud!
  • theycallme_lisa
    theycallme_lisa Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Congrats! Feel free to add me and we can keep each other motivated ;)
  • tahliahallitt
    tahliahallitt Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Wow well done! You have come so far already! Support is vital felt free to add me too! You can never have too much support