New group for moms with 50+ lbs to lose

Options
I just started a new MFP group called Moms with Lots to Lose. Hoping to create an active community for support and accountability. Please come check it out and join us!

Replies

• Jane08012005
    Jane08012005 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    BBCode. What does that mean? Im 48. I have two sons who just turned 21 & 25. They Are Fantastic boys. I did gain a lot of weight when I was pregnant. I remember thinking how just hilarious I was. Waddle , waddle. However I lost that weight steadily, in a healthy way and kept it off. I could eat anything and do nothing! Until...drum roll please...age 45. Doomsday. Suddenly, just looking at food put dimples on my butt. For awhile I just ignored it, thinking if I didnt eat that fourth piece of pizza and only two lava cakes...it...would... just go away? Here I am. HEAVIER THAN BOTH PREGNANCIES! Holy. Angel Food Cakes! What have I done? so, Ive been doing very well with myfitnesspal this first week. I lost two pounds. But today I was just awful. Ive always thought it was a copout to say deppression was making you eat. Excuses right? Well..butter my butt and call me a biscuit cuz here I am! I was deppressed today. I felt, who cares anymore? Who cares what Im doing to myself? I guess sometimes we have to have these wtf days to inspire us more the next week and week after that. Well, here s good night to all you healthy peeps out there! You cant see me but Im throwing up the myfitnesspal gang sighns!! Have a midnightsnackless night my friends!
  • Jane08012005
    Jane08012005 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    P.s. I have 70 to lose. I have to lose. a Saint Bernard. Yes. :#
  • fit2inspireyou
    fit2inspireyou Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have 98 pounds to lose. I'm 5 weeks postpartum. I'm down 20.8 lbs. I'm also breast feeding exclusively so I need to keep milk supply up.