My 62lbs success!!! Mom of 4 cesareans! Did it all pregnant!

Options
2»

Replies

• shanahyisrael
    shanahyisrael Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    @Hearts_2015 thank you. I think it's best to just start using your own pure judgment rather that what we have grown accustomed to believe as truth. My father and family from across seas really helped me to always understand that there is no "one"right way. You can begin with studying various cultures beliefs systems.
  • shanahyisrael
    Options
    @queenliz99 nothing is wrong with being an American...I said it was something wrong with "Americans and one way of thinking" and that didn't and doesn't apply to all...catch my drift...for you to have to ask that ? U been lost and wasn't follow from the jump...
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    @queenliz99 nothing is wrong with being an American...I said it was something wrong with "Americans and one way of thinking" and that didn't and doesn't apply to all...catch my drift...for you to have to ask that ? U been lost and wasn't follow from the jump...

You could have just said, "one way of thinking", without the American part. I couldn't make the connection, it seemed more like a dig.
  • shanahyisrael
    Options
    @queenliz99 lol, yeah you right. Sometimes I just write exactly what I think before editing to the public. No disrespect. One love queen.
  • KetoLady86
    KetoLady86 Posts: 337 Member
    Options
    Beautiful son!!
  • shanahyisrael
    Options
    @Carlos_421 @CiaraCatch
    Let me make this CLEARRRr. I'm new to my fit pal. This was my story of my families weight loss prior to joining this. Y'all wann make me out to be some type of liar or mean *kitten* now cuz I'm checkmatin u mfs. Keep tracking my stats cuz while I'm gaining (losing weight)while u losing(stuck)
  • Freakbunny
    Freakbunny Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Please share the stretching and breathing techniques, I would and I'm sure others would like to know how to do this
  • 12Sarah2015
    12Sarah2015 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Options
    You do lose a lot initially post pregnancy
  • starlight682
    starlight682 Posts: 35 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    If you're losing that fast please have you're health checked. With the defict you've created there is no way possible to lose that amount that quickly
  • shanahyisrael
    Options
    @freakbunny look into La Jin, TCM, and qui Kong. This helped me learn how to breath properly. Try to see if your area offers classes through the ymca or Jewish community alliances. Once I knew the technique I would stretch three times a day for 30 minutes to an hour. This was so effective. Incorporate harmonious rhythms and sounds to create relaxation. After this I always had my body massaged, that was another vital aspect. Lastly, I would drink tea after all was said and done. This helped break down and digest my food faster.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    What type of massage? Rolfing? Just so you may or may not know, massage does not burn the fat away. I am starting to think you are confused by your days, more like 1 year and 30 days.

• kristikitter
    kristikitter Posts: 602 Member
    Options
    I cleared my mind and in 30 days lost 62lbs by re-teaching myself how to breathe and stretch properly. I got pregnant during my journey but was able to maintain. 8 months later my daughter is crawling trying to walk and I'm at 150 lbs.

EH? I don't get this. You say you managed to lose weight despite getting pregnant. But it only took you 1 month (yeah ok) to lose weight, so you were pregnant for less than a month. So it wouldn't have hindered you anyway?

Lol, I call BULL.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!