Need help

Options
I weigh myself every Thursday morning, this week I went to the Gym on Fri, body pump on Sat, body attack in Mon and spin class last nite. I have been under my cals every day but Sun and still gained 1, what am I doing wrong, feel free to check out my diary.

Replies

• balfonso
    balfonso Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Can't see your diary. It's not public.

Are you drinking enough water?
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    Your diary is private.:flowerforyou:
  • louloubabydoll
    louloubabydoll Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I have unlocked my diary folks sorry. yeah I drink lots of water just dont always log it. I must drink on average 8/10 glasses a day
  • balfonso
    balfonso Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I don't think you're doing anything wrong. It's probably just down to water weight and with all the exercising you're doing, you're gaining leaner muscle.

So don't worry if your weight is going up and down. Mine has been going up and down for the last two months. It's normal. You seem to be eating all the right things (with the odd treats :wink: )

The fittest people out there probably weigh a little more but their inches off the waist; it shows. It's all down to muscle gain.

So just keep going. I try not to look at my scales so often and just keep doing what I'm doing. Scales are evil! :devil:
  • louloubabydoll
    louloubabydoll Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I measured my inches last night so I will start to keep an eye on them also, just to annoying. Thanks for your reply
  • HippyGalore
    HippyGalore Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I gain about 4lbs for a few days each month in water retention/ PMT. It might be something like that, I wouldn't worry about it as you know you haven't eaten an extra 3500 cals.

However, it might be worth eating a bit less processed food, I think they give you all the bad stuff and not all the good and maybe snacking on fruit instead of crisps. People on here often don't eat enough and although that is a simple calorie projection, there are biological reasons to eat certain things and I wouldn't be surprised if your fibre is a little low. Good luck.