I wish I could say I choose better!

Options
Today i finally had a binge day! I haven't had any fast food (if u don't count subway which iv'e had like 5 times) for like 2 months now and today I finally lost my self control and binged. I hadn't eaten all day till 3pm so i attribute it to that. We went to the mall with no breakfast or lunch and i saw that Japanese food and i about died. I saw no subway in sight for my favorite veggie delight so I got my nice lo mien noodles with 1 serving of sesame chicken and a extra large cup of water and ice. Then I proceeded to eat the 3 cookies my grandma had baked for me earlier that day for me thank god they were tiny and not full size but they were delicious. I think I had some self control but not a lot. But i'll start from scratch and begin anew and hopefully i'll eat before I go so i can make better choices!

Replies

• PhattiPhat
    PhattiPhat Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    This is not a binge.
  • PepperWorm
    PepperWorm Posts: 1,206
    Options
    This is not a binge.

QFT.

If I didn't eat until 3 PM, I'd be starving, too.

Why aren't you eating?
  • Shari325
    Shari325 Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    This is not a binge.

Agree!!
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Today i finally had a binge day! I haven't had any fast food (if u don't count subway which iv'e had like 5 times) for like 2 months now and today I finally lost my self control and binged. I hadn't eaten all day till 3pm so i attribute it to that. We went to the mall with no breakfast or lunch and i saw that Japanese food and i about died. I saw no subway in sight for my favorite veggie delight so I got my nice lo mien noodles with 1 serving of sesame chicken and a extra large cup of water and ice. Then I proceeded to eat the 3 cookies my grandma had baked for me earlier that day for me thank god they were tiny and not full size but they were delicious. I think I had some self control but not a lot. But i'll start from scratch and begin anew and hopefully i'll eat before I go so i can make better choices!

On the one hand I hate to tell someone that what they feel was a loss of control doesn't matter.

On the other hand that sounds like lunch, not a binge.
  • rosemaryhon
    rosemaryhon Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    I agree with the others, I wouldn't consider that a binge.

How many calories did that end up?
  • klight1236
    klight1236 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    like around 600-700 for the whole meal when i usually have like 300-400 cause i usually eat 1200-1400 calories
  • Gigsluvscw
    Gigsluvscw Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Yep, I'm with the others. Sorry to disappoint your disappointment, but that was a meal, not a binge. :-)
  • thesupremeforce
    thesupremeforce Posts: 1,207 Member
    Options
    That didn't even cover skipping breakfast.
  • GTAFrank
    GTAFrank Posts: 730 Member
    Options
    Wow.. I was expecting some serious gluttony lol. That's not even a blip on the binge radar. Nothing to see here ;)
  • Nicolee_2014
    Nicolee_2014 Posts: 1,572 Member
    Options
    That ain't bad.
    You haven't seen 1 of my binge days.