Any fellow nutrition students?

Options
Hey guys, any other nutrition students in here? :) Im a year and a half way from finishing my degree in nutritional medicine.

Replies

• withoutasaddle
    withoutasaddle Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I took some college course in nutrition, was about to change my major to it, but saw I needed to take a ton of anatomy classes for that. Almost a nutrition major, I guess? Haha
  • LisaVeganBHScNutrition
    Options
    I took some college course in nutrition, was about to change my major to it, but saw I needed to take a ton of anatomy classes for that. Almost a nutrition major, I guess? Haha

hahaha cool! Anatomy,gotta love it (sarcasm) LOL although I prefer it over chemistry. How I passed that subject ill never know!
  • Michael190lbs
    Michael190lbs Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    Life long nutrition studies
  • fishshark
    fishshark Posts: 1,886 Member
    Options
    i have a masters in nutrition. i have no desire to be a nutritionist. I had a degree in culinary arts and hospitality management so it was an easy degree for me (knew a ton about the subject) and i love food. Im actually going to school to be a wildlife vet and marine biology (cleary i love school) i wont ever go back to being a chef so horray for all those degrees hah.
  • abatonfan
    abatonfan Posts: 1,120 Member
    Options
    Does taking an intro class in nutrition for nursing count? I'd love to minor in nutrition, but there's no way I'm going to get the minor requirements in before the deadline unless I wanted to pay an extra $8-10K+ in winter/summer tuition (the nursing school has a policy that all minors need to be completed prior to beginning senior year clinicals next fall)
  • Megansmith112712
    Megansmith112712 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I have my bachelor's in nutrition and foods dietetics.