My birthday is tomorrow... alternatives to birthday cake?

Options
13»

Replies

• tiggerlove
    tiggerlove Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Enjoy ur birthday with ur cake and a drink & whatever else..the next day after is important that u get back to what ur use to doing.
  • snickerscharlie
    snickerscharlie Posts: 8,578 Member
    Options
    Buy green cabbage from the store, poke candles in, blow them and eat the cabbage ;)

Nothing says, "Happy Birthday" more than eating raw cabbage. LMAO.

And methinks the candles would blow themselves out. ;)
  • janisvin
    janisvin Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Happy Birthday!!!
  • jtegirl
    jtegirl Posts: 1,137 Member
    Options
    I hope you ate the cake!
  • aliem
    aliem Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    My grandmother always said that birthday cake doesn't have any calories. It's a rule I try to live by! One small slice of cake one day a year won't kill you!
  • gmallan
    gmallan Posts: 2,099 Member
    Options
    If you want the cake then eat the cake. If you don't want the cake then don't eat the cake but maybe have something else you enjoy as a treat. My point is that just because we have developed a tradition of eating cake on our birthdays doesn't mean you have to have cake if you genuinely don't want it. I love cake and will definitely always have a piece on my birthday
  • Marygtl12
    Marygtl12 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Well I love cake. I mean love it! So birthday cake for me. The problem I always have is the rest of the cake! I like the cupcake idea or get a small cake and freeze half. If you don't love cake then treat with what you love! Is it Pie or ice cream? Track it and move on . If you just don't want to slip consider treating yourself to a pedicure or massage. A bouquet of flowers. A birthday treat doesn't need to be food. Have a happy birthday however you decide to treat yourself! Just remember it's a birth day, not week!