Fav metal band to workout w

Options
13»

Replies

• SisypheanWorkout
    SisypheanWorkout Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    My gym playlist is a lot of Pantera, Parkway Drive, Suicide Silence, Amon Amarth and Ice Cube.
  • FrothyGibblets
    FrothyGibblets Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Are we counting Rammstein as Metal or Industrial? Really into Herzelied/Sehnsucht era at the moment.
  • chrisg676
    chrisg676 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Metallica. Iron Maiden. Black Sabbath. Stone Sour. Funeral For A Friend. Bullet For My Valentine.
  • AveyHam
    AveyHam Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Infant annihilator! (:
  • LVNF04
    LVNF04 Posts: 2,607 Member
    Options
    Godsmack, Rev Theory, Volbeat, Static X
  • YvetteK2015
    YvetteK2015 Posts: 653 Member
    Options
    Not really metal per se, but Rob Zombie. His music just has this rhythm that makes you want to keep going. Half my play list is Zombie.
  • svrover
    svrover Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Cannibal Corpse
    Pantera
    Slayer
    Devildriver

etc
  • JJVegas80
    JJVegas80 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Lamb of God
  • Icheatonmywife
    Icheatonmywife Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Yall are all my peeps... They all know me at the gym, cause I always have this playen, If no one else has music on when I get there my phone gets plugged in, and its on.
  • 11Templars
    11Templars Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Not going to lie, I listen to a ton of Reggae. But when I need that extra kick i typically go w/ Volbeat.
  • MoonKat7
    MoonKat7 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Different metal songs really but for bands. 5FDP is my top and lately a band called "from ashes to new" more of rap metal but nice one for lifting weights.
  • cee134
    cee134 Posts: 33,711 Member
    Options
    Nasum
  • MoonKat7
    Options
    Old Norther, band went downhill when they kicked Petri ... Frozen Angel is still one of my favorites!
  • KrazyLeeLee
    KrazyLeeLee Posts: 2,885 Member
    Options
    System of a down FTW
  • MoonKat7
    Options
    Dope, Darkseed
  • jnichel
    jnichel Posts: 4,553 Member
    Options
    Anthrax, Maiden, Metallica pre-Black album (although the new single I heard sounds great), some Megadeth (Dave's voice irritates me)
  • King_Spicy
    King_Spicy Posts: 821 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    I love neoclassical guitar shredding the most, but I find progressive metal such as The Faceless, or Born of Osirus, are amazing when it comes to a fast paced cycling cadence. And I find power metal such as Rhapsody (of Fire) gives me the perfect running rhythm for an 7-8mph pace with stints of faster paces thrown in. That and Rhapsody's songs last forever which gives me less downtime between the songs.