Rowing machine??

Options
Does anyone have suggestions for a reasonably priced rowing machine?

Replies

• sgt1372
    sgt1372 Posts: 3,991 Member
    Options
    The most widely in homes & gyms used is the Concept2. Well built - - last pretty much forever - - and very good customer service. Current Model D w/PM5 monitor costs $900 new plus $45 shipping & tax, if applicable.

If that's not reasonable, you can usually find used ones for about $500 for early models and probably $700-800 for later models but unlikey to find such a deal for a current model used. $ better spent to buy a new one IMO.
  • djspacecaptain
    djspacecaptain Posts: 366 Member
    Options
  • DM01234
    DM01234 Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    sgt1372 wrote: »
    The most widely in homes & gyms used is the Concept2. Well built - - last pretty much forever - - and very good customer service. Current Model D w/PM5 monitor costs $900 new plus $45 shipping & tax, if applicable.

If that's not reasonable, you can usually find used ones for about $500 for early models and probably $700-800 for later models but unlikey to find such a deal for a current model used. $ better spent to buy a new one IMO.

^^ This 100%

Buy once/cry once.
  • BrianSharpe
    BrianSharpe Posts: 9,248 Member
    Options
    Reasonable is a pretty subjective word. You get what you pay for, if you're looking for years and years of reliable service the Concept2 machines are the way to go, they're the gold standard and are used by rowers around the world.

There's more to value than a low price.....
  • DJMayes2016
    DJMayes2016 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Adice from a rower: invest in a Concept 2. It's comparatively expensive but you strongly risk being burned if you go cheaper. I tried buying a cheap one for when I was away from my club and it didn't even have options to measure your current split or distance covered!