North east england and it a raining again

Options
Hows everyone doing i am only losing slowly. Frustrated alot of trial and error for me.

Replies

• Amrik10
    Amrik10 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    HI from the Midlands. It could be numerous things why you losing slowly. Type of exercise you do and the food you eat and what times you eat and workout. Sometimes some people's bodies react differently and it's trying to find the right balance that works and you have of obviously been trying different ways. Free to add me.
  • ouryve
    ouryve Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    Hah yes! Absolutely pickling down, despite a forecast that said cloudy. Checked the rainfall radar and it's much more than a little shower!

Had porridge for break, this morning. If it clears up, will have an early lunch and take the boys out Pokémon hunting.
  • Itisibigj39
    Itisibigj39 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Same here in Scotland
  • derek9964
    derek9964 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Hi from Newcastle
  • moymoyxx
    moymoyxx Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    North west England here! Good job I love the rain :) slow progress is still progress! Just keep going :)
  • sharonomand
    sharonomand Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Originally from South Shields now living in Moscow. Hot here
  • ouryve
    Options
    Typically, the sun came out while we were on the bus - wearing shower proof jackets, of course. We were lathered, by the time we got off!
  • chubsntubs
    chubsntubs Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Scotland here
    Windy but dry. Even managed to get washing out which is always a cause for happiness in Scotland
  • SamanthaLouiseMence
    SamanthaLouiseMence Posts: 663 Member
    Options
    Newcastle here!!!
    It's been a horrible day to say the least
  • ouryve
    Options
    I'm hoping tomorrow is better. Have a *kitten*-ton of laundry to do.