Options
    MC_JC wrote: »
    wjt52pkywuib.jpg

Love working out from home

Is this what you have at home?! Practically a full gym I think. Amazing
  • ohsosweet26
    ohsosweet26 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I do! I have dumbbells (5, 8, & 12lbs) and a stationary bike that I use once a week when taking a break from jogging or when weather's bad. I'm looking into buying weight bar (is that what they're called?) so I can try deadlifting!
  • JustRobby1
    JustRobby1 Posts: 674 Member
    Options
    I am a dance central fiend myself
  • MC_JC
    MC_JC Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    TonyB0588 wrote: »
    wjt52pkywuib.jpg

After years of paying for a gym membership that I would end up using half the year, I started building this. Been about a year but has been worth every penny. Hard to make excuses not to work out when it is all only a few feet away.

• mississippi3
    mississippi3 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi Liz! How's your progress? Add me :)
  • TonyB0588
    TonyB0588 Posts: 9,520 Member
    Options
    Hi all. Who else mainly exercises at home.
    And what equipment do you use?
    I use a stepper, steps, stretch bands, weights,Swiss ball, abs exerciser machine, and DVDs for Zumba, floor workout and dance.

Mainly treadmill. Started and stopped before, but fairly steady now. Feels wrong to let days pass without entering that 30 minute session on MFP. It has a slot to insert a Jillian Michaels exercise program in it, and that's what I'm working through now.
  • jaydonsmom
    jaydonsmom Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I mainly exercise at home. I use The Firm , Cathe Friedrich (only her beginning step tapes right now) and Chalene Johnson Turbo Jam. I have (1) the original club step (with slanted risers coming); (2) a high step to substitute for The
    Firm Fanny Lifter: (3) 2, 4, 6 and 8 pound dumbbells and (4) varying degrees of resistance bands. I only started back exercising 6 weeks ago. I plan to add more as I become stronger.
  • Luvlybubly
    Luvlybubly Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    wjt52pkywuib.jpg

MC, I'm very impressed. Nice one
  • Luvlybubly
    Options
    jayv85 wrote: »
    I mainly workout at home. Although I need to get more into it. I wake up for work at 4am and don't get home till 6:30pm so I needed a gym at home. It's in our shop currently, but I plan on cleaning out the garage Friday and moving it to there because the shop is detached from our home and when I workout it's either while the kids are awake so they're digging around tools in the shop, or it's when they're in bed so I'm worried if they're getting out of bed. So, needless to say, I haven't worked out as much as I should recently. But I have a treadmill, curl bench, bench press, pullup bar, suspension straps, dumbbells, stationary bike, and an incline bench.

That good jay. Sounds like you have a very busy life.
  • Luvlybubly
    Options
    Mari0810 wrote: »
    I do workout DVDs, 21DFX. Worked great for me!

Nice Mari. What's 31dfx?
  • Luvlybubly
    Options
    sstrack123 wrote: »
    I workout from home and love it. I use Dumbbells, weight plates, bench and variety of DVDs . I usually walk/run on neighborhood track but in case of rain I use my treadmill. Always looking for motivating & supportive friends if interested.

Nice selection. Thank you

• jesscutedol
    jesscutedol Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi Liz I ride my stationary bike at home for 30 minutes on most days of the week cause 30 minutes is all my body can take on that iti biti bike seat. sumtimes I push myself to 45 minutes but I always make sure to burn more calories every time I ride.
  • Luvlybubly
    Options
    I do! I have dumbbells (5, 8, & 12lbs) and a stationary bike that I use once a week when taking a break from jogging or when weather's bad. I'm looking into buying weight bar (is that what they're called?) so I can try deadlifting!

Nice. Dead lifting?
  • Luvlybubly
    Options
    I am a dance central fiend myself

I love dancing.
  • Luvlybubly
    Options
    TonyB0588 wrote: »
    wjt52pkywuib.jpg

After years of paying for a gym membership that I would end up using half the year, I started building this. Been about a year but has been worth every penny. Hard to make excuses not to work out when it is all only a few feet away.

Yes, memberships can be quite expensive, as well as travelling to the gym.
  • Luvlybubly
    Options
    Hi Liz! How's your progress? Add me :)

I've added you
  • Luvlybubly
    Options
    jaydonsmom wrote: »
    I mainly exercise at home. I use The Firm , Cathe Friedrich (only her beginning step tapes right now) and Chalene Johnson Turbo Jam. I have (1) the original club step (with slanted risers coming); (2) a high step to substitute for The
    Firm Fanny Lifter: (3) 2, 4, 6 and 8 pound dumbbells and (4) varying degrees of resistance bands. I only started back exercising 6 weeks ago. I plan to add more as I become stronger.

Hi.
    Well done for starting back.
    This is only my fifth day
  • Luvlybubly
    Options
    ^ this!

Fight the good fight!

Thank you
  • healthy491
    healthy491 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I have weights ,sit up bench , elliptical machine and treadmill. I am gonnaa get a stationary bike instead of a treadmill tho
  • MTgal477
    MTgal477 Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    I workout on my elliptical at home, 5-6 days a week. I also workout with a barbell and I do some calisthenics. And I dance, looooove to dance. Just throw some headphones on and turn up the volume, great workout! So far I've lost 43 pounds since January, doing those things! Good luck to you :smiley: