Lose 10 by October!

Options
Lzm89
Lzm89 Posts: 127 Member
Hi guys ! I want to invite you all to join me on my journey to reaching my second Weighloss goal... Lose 10lbs by October.! The main focus is to stay motivated through out these 6 weeks coming. Add me!

Replies

• Trish1c
    Trish1c Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I'll jump on this but it's probably too ambitious for me. (I tend to cheat on my "diet". I am going to a beach on October 1 & I know my friends will want to take bathing suit pictures so I do have real motivation. lol
  • Lzm89
    Options
    Yes! The main focus is to stay motivated through out the whole 6weeks if u don't reach the 10 pounds it's okay! Let see what we can accomplish in theses weeks to come, have fun with it
  • roscogus
    roscogus Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Count me in! I'm looking to lose 8lbs
  • gmarrier
    gmarrier Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I need all the motivation I can get... I have been struggling to get back on track. Maybe this will help to motivate me.
  • sunshineraej
    sunshineraej Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'll join you!! I started my journey on March 1st and I haven't lost my motivation yet. LOL. I'm down 25 lbs on the scale but I know that I've lost more fat than that and I've definitely gained muscle and strength.

Are you following a workout plan?
  • mollycecy
    mollycecy Posts: 2 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Count me in, I want to lose 11lbs by mid-October for my 4 year anniversary!! :#
  • Lzm89
    Options
    I'm so excited and thankful all of you guys are here to support one another. I'm not following a workout plan I just try to work out 6 days a week for 45minutes, mostly cardio. Also I have homemade meals and snack in between meals which I find it helps a lot. :)
  • Zep1234
    Zep1234 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm in!
  • louann_jude
    louann_jude Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I need a challenge bad. I have been on my journey since January. I have lost 85 pounds and want to lose the next 15-20 by Christmas. I would really like some new clothes that fit for Christmas. In the last few weeks my motivation has been playing peek a boo. I hit under 200 pounds and some health issues started and some days it's really hard to think about logging, weighing and measuring and since I was told no exercise I am going to have to get really strict with the nutrition part.
  • jlh0634
    jlh0634 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Joining! I need to drop as much as possible before October; 10 is a great motivator!
  • jcharise16
    jcharise16 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I will join! I feel like this will be good for me. I want to lose 16 pounds by new years. Hopefully losing my first 10 by october will motivate me to keep going.
  • Olgapeters2014
    Olgapeters2014 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join.
  • typeitdaily
    typeitdaily Posts: 3,323 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • Shawn01901
    Shawn01901 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I would love to join! I want to lose about 30 lbs establishing a short term goal of 10 lbs by August would be great please feel free to add me as a friend
  • Chejan
    Chejan Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Would like to join as well. Feel free to add me :)
  • bearhug990
    bearhug990 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Sign me up. Feel free to add me :)
  • alimwilliams
    alimwilliams Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Want to lose 50 in total so 10 is a nice first challenge. Have been logging and working out for weeks but am just maintaining not losing. Need to focus more and stop going over calorie target!
  • agoddessrising
    agoddessrising Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join..plz add!
  • JustJulyJewel
    JustJulyJewel Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm in... A friend convinced me to get back on track. Let's do it!!
  • shawntabattle
    shawntabattle Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Exactly the type of challenge I need right now! And hopefully with some support I can finally get down to my weight loss goal. Just so happens I have 10 pounds left!!!