LABOR DAY TO MEMORIAL DAY MOTIVATION!!

Options
cathipa
cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
Yep its that time of year! School is back in for some of us (still have just about 2 weeks here) and its time for some motivational planning! Beach bodies are made in the winter right? Why not get ahead of the curve and start sooner? I'm planning an accountability group and would love for you to join me. You set the goal and stick to it. You have 265 days for this challenge so there is plenty of time to get you right for next year. Who is with me???

Replies

• LesLeeTalbo
    LesLeeTalbo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am! The more motivation...the better, right?! Let's do this :).
  • cathipa
    Options
    Oh yeah! The more motivation I have from my MFP fam the more I want to push myself that much more.
  • jc1229
    jc1229 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    That sounds AWESOME! I'm totally in!
  • Megansmith112712
    Megansmith112712 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm totally in
  • ariel1116
    ariel1116 Posts: 555 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Where do we sign up? Groups?
  • nicole3921
    nicole3921 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I'm in
  • hhof
    hhof Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I have never been a part of a motivational group before and have been on MFP for almost a year! Not sure what a motivational group looks like, but as I have kind of plataued I think I could use some motivation to keep moving! I'm in!
  • Fitgirllife72
    Fitgirllife72 Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    I would love to do this! I actually was just thinking today about everything I need to do between now and next June 1st to be bikini ready next summer!
  • ryanndavignon
    ryanndavignon Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Ill join!!
  • aliciawb130
    aliciawb130 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I would like to join this group!
  • srcolon07
    srcolon07 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I would like to join this group
  • cathipa
    Options
    The group has been established and ready for you all to join!! Look for Labor day to Memorial day Motivation - Getting ready for Summer 2017. I've also sent you all FR
  • pmastro724
    pmastro724 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I would like to join!
  • hhof
    Options
    Today I sparked motivation in myself....while getting dressed I went through two belts until I found one that enough holes to fit me, then as I was exiting the bathroom stall at work I faced myself in the mirror and thought, "I am looking good!" Then later when sitting in my chair at work I heard a commercial about the tummy pooch and how a belt or waist band cuts into you when you are sitting down, and I thought, hmmm I don't have the problem now, but I did. I stood up and as I looked down to my feet, I noticed I didn't see my tummy! I felt so good, I couldn't wait to hit the gym! All this success comes after nearly a year of focusing on me, losing many inches and 45 pounds!
  • Alishia6606
    Alishia6606 Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I'll join! Sounds great!
  • 3nnui
    3nnui Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Would be nice not to gain weight over the holidays
  • ariel1116
    Options
    The group is already made. So go ahead to the group section and find us.
  • Playball549
    Playball549 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I really want to join this group. Just tell me how and I am all in! PLAY BALL !!
  • ariel1116
    Options
    Scream05 wrote: »
    I really want to join this group. Just tell me how and I am all in! PLAY BALL !!
    @Scream05 it's in the group section. You just search the name and you'll find it
  • hhof
    Options
    Scream05 wrote: »

It's confusing...I know. I thought coming here was the group. But after reading this tonight I realized there had to be another area. I am on my IPAD so it might be different for you but if you go to the top of the screen of the communities page there is a lil text box, if you select it groups show up, go there and then hit the search icon and enter the group name. Hope this helps.