Wow!

jagodfrey08
jagodfrey08 Posts: 425 Member
I went for my Healthy Weight Clinic follow-up today. I started my journey on 6/6/16. My starting weight was 202.8. My initial BMI was 35.9. My original fat percentage was 44.8. My fat mass was 90.8 lbs, and my water weight was 82 lbs. My waist measurement was 40". I'm just 5'3".

Today, I weighed in at 177.5 lbs. My BMI is down to 31.6. My fat percentage has fallen to 38.9. My fat mass has fallen to 69.4 lbs, and my water weight has barely changed at 80 lbs. Today, my waist measurement was 33.5"!! I am so excited!!!

I still have roughly 38 lbs to my target, but I am so happy for these changes! I was prediabetic when I started, and I have ever learned proper eating and portions with the help of my nutritionist and MFP. Thank you all for your help! I wish I knew how to post pics from my phone.

Replies

• staylo1313
    staylo1313 Posts: 47 Member
    Congrats!
  • cabwj
    cabwj Posts: 843 Member
    That's awesome! Congrats!
  • shawnele
    shawnele Posts: 58 Member
    Way to go! Congratulations!
  • sw33tp3a_1
    sw33tp3a_1 Posts: 795 Member
    Good job. Keep up the good work!
  • joans1976
    joans1976 Posts: 2,201 Member
    That is SUPER awesome! Congrats on your road to healthy!
    (I started at 204, 5'2", in April-I've lost 38 pounds and lots of inches but wish I kept better track of all stats like you)
    You must feel great and happy and you should be VERY proud! Way to go! I hope to see more about your journey!
  • smkondy
    smkondy Posts: 583 Member
    What a difference in 2 months!! Congrats on your success!! Can I ask how many calories you are eating per day and if you are exercising?
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,324 Member
    What happy and motivating news! Those numbers don't lie.. great job in taking control of your health. I can't wait to see your post at goal!
  • jagodfrey08
    jagodfrey08 Posts: 425 Member
    smkondy wrote: »
    What a difference in 2 months!! Congrats on your success!! Can I ask how many calories you are eating per day and if you are exercising?

I eat 1100-1300 calories a day. I eat 5x a day. I also walk 4-5 miles a day, and I do light workouts almost daily with my Sworkit app. I'm hoping hubby gets me a squat rack for Christmas. :D
  • winn9524
    winn9524 Posts: 59 Member
    Excellent work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!