Wii Fitness plus

Options
Laroka
Laroka Posts: 60 Member
I have been doing wii fitness plus for the last few days. I did not realize mfp had those workouts on the exercises you can log! I am so happy. How many of you all workout with the wii? I am doing it pretty often, but I am also walking, and cycling too.

Replies

• zombinaape
    zombinaape Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I totally used my Wii in the beginning of my journey! The WiiFit rules! I encourage you to get yourself a Just Dance & have a sweat-athon! Super fun!! :)
  • Laroka
    Laroka Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I love just dance. I will have to try and find a deal on one. I use to have it for ps2 I think ,but that was a long time ago. Now I wish I still had it.
  • froeschli
    froeschli Posts: 1,292 Member
    Options
    I started with the wii fit, then got into running. Now I am back to using it for yoga. Mind, i'am probably going to sell it if someone offers me $50 for it - I can always get a yoga DVD.
  • taniiagirl
    taniiagirl Posts: 47
    Options
    I use my wii for the zumba you should give it a go a great burn and so much fun
  • boniris
    boniris Posts: 1
    Options
    I bought Wii Fit Plus off of Ebay for $35 .......now I'm just waiting for it to get here. In the meantime, my "go to" game is Wii Tennis to burn some calories if I don't feel like walking outside. :wink: