Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

Rate the Person above you from a scale of 1 to 10

Options

Replies

• benmullins4
    benmullins4 Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    @Cutaway_Collar - Did someone not give you high ranks bud? If your looks score low, there's still hope if you have a personality! But for some reason, yours isn't helping you :neutral:
    Some people on here can be so cruel! I give @Cutaway_Collar a solid 7.1578333333
  • JukeboxHeroine
    JukeboxHeroine Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    This is a stupid thread. When you score someone a 5 or 7, you think that is a nice thing to do??

I'm not offended at being a 7. We can't all be 10s. What I lack in looks I make up for in personality.
  • JukeboxHeroine
    JukeboxHeroine Posts: 348 Member
    Options
    @supernurse_84 also nurse's uniform...........

Lol not you too?!?
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    AskTracyAnnK28 Posts: 2,834 Member
    Options
    This should really be over in Fun & Games with all the other "person above you" threads
  • jenmar222
    jenmar222 Posts: 9,279 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Well if they post here, they're asking to be ranked :joy: But, nah, I wouldn't give someone a 6 either...unless they were being mean.

I'm a 6 in real life. So, if I get a 7 or higher, I feel awesome :sunglasses: And anything under a 5, I know I'm being trolled and don't care either :sunglasses:

But anyway, Cutaway, you get a 10....for both looks and personality!

(Except when you get too judgy, which you do sometimes....then I subtract a point and you're a 9 :tongue:)
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    Options
    everyone here is a 10 because you're all awesome people! B)

And I agree with @Cutaway_Collar ...threads like this are childish because I think everyone has beauty in them and to degrade us by assigning us a number according to how attractive someone we don't know thinks we are...just ain't right.
  • jenmar222
    edited August 2016
    Options
    10 :tongue:
  • AskTracyAnnK28
    Options
    I think @benmullins4 is super cute and reminds me of a guy I have a crush on but can't date because he's 11 years younger than me.

oh and @GnothiSeauton23 is an 11 because...Archer.
  • chapiano
    chapiano Posts: 331 Member
    Options
  • jenmar222
    Options
    10 (mostly for playing soccer :love:)
  • chapiano
    chapiano Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    jenmar22 wrote: »
    10 (mostly for playing soccer :love:)