Circuit training

Options
Any beginner circuit training workouts? ( For abs and thighs mainly)

Replies

• rybo
    rybo Posts: 5,424 Member
    Options
    Let me guess...those are your trouble spots? You would be far better served doing a full body compound movement circuit program (along with the appropriate calorie deficit) to reduce fat.
  • healthy491
    healthy491 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    rybo wrote: »
    Let me guess...those are your trouble spots? You would be far better served doing a full body compound movement circuit program (along with the appropriate calorie deficit) to reduce fat.

I cant eat at a deficit as I'll be under weight if I lose more weight. I just want to tone
  • sijomial
    sijomial Posts: 19,811 Member
    Options
    Bodyweight exercises or with weights?

What equipment do you have?
  • rybo
    rybo Posts: 5,424 Member
    Options
    healthy491 wrote: »
    rybo wrote: »

I cant eat at a deficit as I'll be under weight if I lose more weight. I just want to tone

Then you want to recomp or even eat at a surplus to try and gain muscle. As asked about, what access to a gym or weights do you have. You can do bodyweight exercises if you don't, but strength training of some kind will be necessary
  • healthy491
    healthy491 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    I have dumbbells and an exercise bench :)
  • Joanna2012B
    Joanna2012B Posts: 1,448 Member
    Options
    There are websites that will build a work out for you. All you have to do is tell it what time you have, what you want from it and what equipment you have. Look at Popsugar Fitness Finder! I also hear a lot about Fitness Blender, but haven't checked it out yesterday. I also agree that if you want to build muscle eat at a surplus!!