Ripped in 30 results (pics welcome!)

Options
13»

Replies

• efbecerra
    Options
    Just started RI30 and 30DS. I do one in the morning and one at night. Gained 10 pounds and I am trying so hard to lose the weight.
  • Mimi_klaus
    Options
    I just finished Ripped in 30. Over all, I lost 8 lbs with this workout. Though I was not measuring inches, a lot of my clothes were looser. There was this one top I bought which I was not able to wear because it showed all my flabs and back fat, but now, I can wear it without any of those things showing, and even with an undershirt.

I'm really happy with my results. I also cleaned up my diet, avoided colored drinks, and ate at around 1200 calories a day without eating back the exercise calories.

I did the 30 day shred before and I can say that I liked this one better. There are less chances for burn out, because in Ripped, you have 4 different workouts in a span of a month, while the Shred only has 3, and thus, more repetitive.

I am now moving on to Body Revolution, and I'm planning to do a before and after pic this time around. Jillian is truly a gift to the world.

PS: There are things that I'm glad I was able to do, but would never repeat in my life, namely: 30 Day Shred Level 2 and Ripped in 30 Week 3.
    today i finished ripped in 30 i hate week 4 so much it does not work at all i didn't lose any weight and i gained 2 cm in my waist i don't know why and i lost 2,5 cm in my hips (thats good) but i worked really hard and im watching my diet and i did most of the workouts advence version plz sister help me by the way i love week 3
  • 303enfield
    303enfield Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    awesome
  • staceylcash
    Options
    I did 30 day shred for several months, but didn't getting my eating habits under control. I'm 5'3 and my weight ranges from 120- 130 because of my inability to control my diet. But i STILL got fit a few months back from doing 30 day shred, my body was tightened up, and more toned, I even got down to 118!
    But I got into a slump and I quit doing it for about 3 months, I gained every bit back. So this time, I told my husband I will not start working out until I stop eating out, like McDonald's etc, and start cooking healthier meals at home. So about 2 weeks ago, I made the decision to stop eating junk, and that gave me the courage to start ripped in 30, I also do yoga meltdown a little, if I don't feel like doing ripped in 30 lol, but I have gone down from 129 to 125 in 2 weeks, I'm already starting to feel better about myself. I love jillian michaels! Even if she is a tough gal! Lololol she's my favorite personal trainer hehehe (dvd personal trainer) LOL
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!