New Clothes

Treece68
Treece68 Posts: 780 Member
Today is the last day I can wear my khaki capris to work. They are now to baggy and look kind of funny on my body. I am nowhere near my goal, but I feel like this is a WIN when I really need one.

Replies

• staylo1313
    staylo1313 Posts: 47 Member
    Great job!
  • LynnBBQ72
    LynnBBQ72 Posts: 151 Member
    Amen to that! I am also nowhere near my goal and have had to retire my favorite pants because they were so baggy they became a safety hazard. I hope you have to get rid of many more oversize clothes in the near future!
  • cross2bear
    cross2bear Posts: 1,106 Member
    I completely understand! I am trying to get through the rest of the summer with my old summer clothes, even though they are ill fitting. I have a new wardrobe waiting for fall, and by next year at this time, I am hoping to be even lighter than I am now, so will be donating these summer togs very soon!!
  • meritage4
    meritage4 Posts: 1,441 Member
    If you can take pants off without undoing them it is time for a smaller size. A box just went to a friend, she will take what she doesn't want to a thrift store.
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,179 Member
    Hoo-RAY!

The new pants I bought a few weeks ago are already too loose.
  • ponycyndi
    ponycyndi Posts: 858 Member
    My most favorite jeans I've ever owned in my life are 4 sizes too big. I couldn't be happier about it!!
  • Laurie6578
    Laurie6578 Posts: 154 Member
    Here's to big pants!
  • dorisj717
    dorisj717 Posts: 381 Member
    I'm in the same boat as you, what a great feeling. I wore my favorite pair of black pants to work last Thursday and almost lost them when I went to pickup a kindergartener.
  • DebBahr
    DebBahr Posts: 110 Member
    Such a great problem to have! Loved getting rid of too big clothes and buying new cute smaller clothes!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!