Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

I ate so cleanly.....

FaerieCae
FaerieCae Posts: 437 Member
That the mini samosas, popcorn, birthday cake and other assorted birthday party food I ate today didnt touch the sides of my mouth. Or fall onto my clothing.

Thats the only kind of clean eating I give a toss about. Just putting that out there. Give it a rest peeps, we're all different.

Replies

• koootenay
    koootenay Posts: 126 Member
    2wdya8z.jpg

34y8mc6.jpg

121wymb.jpg

2nsbes6.jpg
  • ashleyisgreat
    ashleyisgreat Posts: 586 Member
    2wdya8z.jpg

Success Kid wins again! Seriously, though, sloppy joes are a disaster with me. White shirts are banned on Sloppy Joe Day.
  • Joehenny
    Joehenny Posts: 1,222 Member
    That the mini samosas, popcorn, birthday cake and other assorted birthday party food I ate today didnt touch the sides of my mouth. Or fall onto my clothing.

Thats the only kind of clean eating I give a toss about. Just putting that out there. Give it a rest peeps, we're all different.

Approve
  • JeTiJi
    JeTiJi Posts: 42 Member

Heehee..... awesome!