Lose weight with me, let's be friends!!!

Options
I need serious well-balanced individuals who wants daily/weekly motivation for a healthier lifestyle. You never know what a "good job" or "great run" can do for a persons self. From sharing tips and ideas or even help getting off that couch... I'm down 23lbs in 5 months... Running about 2 miles 3/4 times a week and eating healthy. I have slip ups but I feel great! Let's do this, add me now!

Replies

• yesseniarodriguez
    yesseniarodriguez Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi there. Nice intro. My name is Yesi. I have been on this journey for 1 and a half years. Have lost 25+ lbs. had a few set back but have kept my weight off. Want to loose another 20.
  • sddohm
    sddohm Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add
  • cmelose2016
    cmelose2016 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Exactly what I need!
  • Knoxvilla5
    Knoxvilla5 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Same here! Add me on FB too: https://www.fitbit.com/user/4BLZ4Q
  • bwhitty67
    bwhitty67 Posts: 162 Member
    Options
    Add me... The more the merrier... On a journey to health and looking forward to doing new things like hiking, strength training and getting fit along the way!
  • TeresaJTuck
    TeresaJTuck Posts: 64 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Add me--I'm 52 years old. 4 years ago I weighed 237.9lbs. Today I weigh 203lbs. I have been a Yo-Yo for years and years, but I want/need to Lose Weight.
    I'm 5'0" and Weigh 203, so YES, I need to get down to a GREAT WEIGHT. I want to weigh between 150lbs. and 175lbs.
    I LOVE to Walk outside when it is nice, which I've been doing a LOT lately
    I have changed how I Eat/Exercise. I wear a Pedometer in my pocket ALL THE TIME to keep up with my Steps. Now. that I said that--Here's my change--I Exercise before I eat. I get up in the morning and I walk about a Mile to me that's 4,500 Steps to 5,000 something like that. Then in the Evening, around 5:00pm I walk outside again. If I don't have ALL my Steps then I walk again at 6:00pm.
    I eat Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, and a Snack.