Alcohol

Options
2»

Replies

• Michael190lbs
    Michael190lbs Posts: 1,510 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Its college enjoy yourself, party like a rock star but get good grades or you will have a curfew your entire life.. You have the rest of your life to get healthy enjoy these years I soooooo miss them..

My 2 cents If you burn 500 calories a day working out you can have 8 shots a night every night but won't remember much so may be just a few on the weekdays and live it up on the weekends after all you will need a rest day as you can't workout everyday
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    OP, having a full meal before drinking will soften the effect of the alcohol, but you'll still digest it. So that doesn't help with calories.

Keep track of what you're drinking and log it. Have a sober friend with you even if you walked to the club or party. Tell them what time you plan to head back and ask them to check in with you every hour or two. Be smart. Be safe. :)
  • aliblain
    aliblain Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    I used to watch my weight when I was at uni and I simply tried to not go on huge benders. I would drink vodka with Diet Coke and limit those to 4 or 5 and only a couple of nights a week. People didn't seem to notice that I wasn't chugging the drinks down, especially when we started dancing- I'd get on the water or diet drinks.
  • Sezold5758
    Sezold5758 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same exact situation. It's deffs impossible to not drink....the best adv I can give you is ONLY drink vodka sodas (titos and soda water with a lemon and lime) and do not eat when you're drunk!! Lol no late night pizza or Chinese food!!