Need to stay motivated !!!

Options
I have tried almost everything I used to be 110 pounds I'm 5'3 and then I had my daughter she is 3 years old. I am only 23 years old so I really thought I would bounce right back but I didn't I gained 50 pounds in the pregnancy then got down to 128 again but gained weight back after a while I'm 145 and I can't even stand to look at myself I try so many different things and I get so excited about it for a week then go back to the same routine I feel like no one believes in me anymore. I want to stop trying to prove myself to people I want to do this for myself and to make myself a better mom !!!! I hope this app and support here will help!!!

Replies

• KrissyMustWin
    KrissyMustWin Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey! You can do it as long as you make YOURSELF your number one motivation. I also suggest that you find an activity that you like doing and instead of approaching this weight loss thing as a chore you look at it as an opportunity and a chance to have fun! Working out isn't fun all the time but if you can find a class that you really enjoy stick with it. I don't have any children yet but I bet that if you continue down this road of healthy eating and exercise it will not only create healthy habits for yourself but for your daughter as well.One of the reasons I'm so health conscious is because I had a mother who exercised and did her best to feed her children healthier food choices. Good luck to you on your journey I wish you the best! And remember you matter
  • lisahebert186
    lisahebert186 Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Hey there. You can do it. Surround yourself with people who are supportive and encouraging and just take it a day at a time.
  • FLBuckeye34
    FLBuckeye34 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I would say its learning to have a right relationship with food. Think of it this way, my food is my fuel. I know that is so generic! I think walking on the eliptical is wonderful for me. I can either jam with music or concentrate on thinking good thoughts. Good thoughts will produce good actions. Love yourself and remember YOU are NOT what you weigh.