Is it possible to run with large breasts?

2»

Replies

• callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,626 Member
    when i started, i was a 44DD. you can run/walk with boobs, a good bra is needed.

80 pounds down, almost 2 years later and im a 38C and bras are easier to find and more affordable.
  • DanerTee
    DanerTee Posts: 263 Member
    I'm an I cup size, so huuuuge and I find I can only run short distances before the girls are just too sore. Try cycling. An amazing workout and no impact!
  • sfcrocker
    sfcrocker Posts: 163 Member
    Yes, but since I've lost weight I don't have that problem anymore :wink:
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    edited August 2016
    I have and love panache sports bras - I get the same size as my regular bra, and it has a J hook built in so you can wear it regular or racerback per your preference...$60 from my bra store and worth every penny...you may be able to find them cheaper online...I'm a 30F
  • jdhcm2006
    jdhcm2006 Posts: 2,254 Member
    Wacoal has a really great sports bra. I have it in a 32DDD/E, and it was worth every penny. Depending on where you're located in the world, I recommend going to Nordstrom's or a specialty bra shop to get fitted. VS is the devil when it comes to fitting people properly, I also don't trust Soma's fit.
  • sunnybeaches105
    sunnybeaches105 Posts: 2,831 Member
    I used to watch Baywatch for that reason alone
  • Joanna2012B
    Joanna2012B Posts: 1,448 Member
    Agree...go to a specialty shop and get fitted! I was so surprised that the bra that I bought from my local specialty shop was cheaper than a sports bra at Sport Chek and fit WAAAYYYYY better!!!!
  • erinc5
    erinc5 Posts: 329 Member
    I am 34DDD and I run. My favorite bra is the Champion Marathon. It is decently priced and easily available. You may not be able to fit in this particular one. However, there is a bra out there for you. I tried lots of different styles before I found one I really liked. So, go try them on at a big box store and a specialty store and see what works for you! It isn't just about "fit" but also about personal preference about what you like the bra to do. Some people are okay with more bounce than others.
  • mahaneca
    mahaneca Posts: 11 Member
    I'm 36DD and I wear a Moving Comfort Juno sports bra when running. I don't have any bounce at all and I will not run without this bra again. Kinda pricy, $40-50 for one, but so worth it.
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,902 Member
    I will say yes...................and will run with any female if they want me to come so I can supervise. ;)

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • hanlonsk
    hanlonsk Posts: 762 Member
    I second the moving comfort. 38dd My go to is the jubrilee. First one was hands down, the best $50 I have spent on something fitness related... Ever. In addition to just working well, no bouncing, no hurting, no 2 bras, no straps falling down... It made an instant impact on my perceived level of fitness. I had never realized how much of my energy was going towards keeping the tatas tamed. Exercise became instantly easier. They adjust well, I know the one I have has fit over a 30 lb range (wish I could vouch for more, but that's as far as I've made it on any attempt.) But if running is what you want to do... It will become soooo much easier with a GOOD sports bra. And it is worth every penny.