Looking for women who have recently had a baby and looking to motivate one another

Options
Hoping to find friends to help motivate me and visa versa.
Had my baby 4 months ago and trying to lose my baby fat! (Over 15kgs to lose!)

Replies

• nhecker
    nhecker Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I just had a baby 7 weeks ago and am looking towards losing my baby weight. I also have a 1 year old and a 2 1/2 year old so I have a lot of old baby weight that needs to go. My goal is about 50 lb. Feel free to add me if you like.
  • swivelbits
    swivelbits Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me! My little one is 5 weeks and i have been back on mfp for about a week. I've got about 40lbs to pre pregnancy weight and hopefully about 20 beyond that. After about 2-3 weeks i start to lose motivation so I'm hoping finding some friends on here will help.
  • nmizo
    nmizo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    My baby is a month old. I also have a 4.5 year old and a 3 year old, so it's pretty hectic. I'm not trying aggressively to lose weight for a few more months, but hoping to get back into some accountability and good habits. I began this pregnancy at an all-time high due to gaining 40lbs in the year preceding the pregnancy (combination of medication and bad choices). I've got about 50lbs to lose.
  • kickingpounds
    kickingpounds Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    My little man is three weeks old! I have 5 other children as well, please add me :)
  • tamikajanexo2016
    tamikajanexo2016 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi ladies, I just had a baby nearly 4 months ago and want to lose about 25kg and get back to my weight of 60kg. I used to be 55kg before I had my son. Add me!
  • dropdeadsammyyx
    dropdeadsammyyx Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I added you all
  • UnicornAmandaPanda
    UnicornAmandaPanda Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Add me. Losing my weight too. I have a six year old and a one year old