BBG... worthwhile?

Options
Hi!

I have the BBG guide (Kayla Itsines Beach Body Guide) and was wondering if any of you have completed the first guide and if yes, did you achieve good results?

I have recently got back into fitness and exercising after what feels like a very long time off! (health related) and have unfortunately got around a stone to lose.

Is this doable on this programme? Also if you have any tips please feel free to share! :)

Replies

• kellyshell215
    kellyshell215 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    I tried it for 4 weeks, but I gave up because I didnt have time to do it during my exams and also because most of the time the main LISS I did was running (and I hate running), but I saw lots of girls completing with really good results I think you should really try it out. I didnt follow her diet plan, maybe thats why I didnt see big changes on my body, the only changes I saw was on lower body, specially quads and butt getting toned.
    If you look on her instragram you will some posts with girls with amazing results or you can just simple look it on google.

Oh and if you are not a beginner in working out than this will be really easy, specially the first 4 weeks!

Im sure if you follow strictly the programme for 12 weeks or even more (round 2) you will definitely see lots of changes.

Good Luck!