Why StrongCurves?

2»

Replies

• LiftandSkate
    LiftandSkate Posts: 148 Member
    Same as everyone else...to deal with weak *kitten* syndrome. It really helped and eliminated my nagging lower back pain. I've returned to higher weight, lower rep barbell training, which I prefer, but still use what I learned with SC.
  • selina884
    selina884 Posts: 826 Member
    rainbowbow wrote: »

Haha thankyou.

After looking at the programme (Id personally follow the advanced plan) I can confirm I would not pay for this.
    Not because it's a bad plan because it's not but it's no different to the myriad of free plans you can find on bodybuilding.com.

I'm saving this to follow after my current routine.
  • selina884
    selina884 Posts: 826 Member
    selina884 wrote: »
    rainbowbow wrote: »

Haha thankyou.

After looking at the programme (Id personally follow the advanced plan) I can confirm I would not pay for this.
    Not because it's a bad plan because it's not but it's no different to the myriad of free plans you can find on bodybuilding.com.

I'm saving this to follow after my current routine.

Fair enough. If you find yourself saying "hey, this is working everything but my glutes-I'm feeling nothing there!" (as I have seen from people here and on other boards who are following just the templates or who bought the book but didn't read it), then you might want to borrow the book from a friend or at least check out the free videos and blogs posted online. Most of us had to learn how to activate the glutes. Good luck!

Ah yeah definitely agree.
  • KellieDavisFit
    KellieDavisFit Posts: 3 Member
    Hey there! Loving this discussion. I am the co-author of SC and will happily answer any questions you have regarding the programming. As far as core work, I have learned over the years that neglecting this area can lead to a lot of issues over time-- especially if you decide to get into heavy lifting. I embraced core stability work during my workouts changed everything. So it may seem boring, but it's imperative for a healthy back.

So glad many of you have enjoyed the program. We appreciate your support.

PS_ if you do buy I recommend the print vs the digital as the book is a big bulky for digital formatting. There have been a few complaints about the navigation and formatting for the ebook.

• cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    Hi @KellieDavisFit :)

What core work do you recommend?

Strong Curves is a fantastic program. Love it!