• Shana67
    Shana67 Posts: 680 Member
    Options
    I love the cheese and bean enchilada with seasoned corn. Yum

Also my fave :)
  • mygrl4meee
    mygrl4meee Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    I like them. I add a veggie but I do find myself hungry shortly after having them.
  • realcalm
    realcalm Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I like their comfort foods.
  • OldAssDude
    OldAssDude Posts: 1,436 Member
    Options
    I eat them for lunch most days. Nothing wrong with them at all. Fairly well balanced IMO.
  • Golbat
    Golbat Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    I think they can be good for portion control, but I just don't like them. My husband loves the Thai Chicken I think it's called.
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    Ignore the haters. Ain't no shame in that game.
  • paperpudding
    paperpudding Posts: 9,095 Member
    Options
    What haters ????
  • Muscleflex79
    Muscleflex79 Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    I like the chicken carbonara ones, but Stouffer's mac and cheese is even better! Yum!
  • hotel4dogs
    hotel4dogs Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    I like the fettucine alfredo, I add a packet of tuna and some broccoli and get a super high protein meal for just 250-ish calories.
  • tcay584
    tcay584 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I like them a lot! I add a good size salad with lemon juice and Nature Seasoning for dressing, or at least a piece of fruit, because the portions are so small (to me).
  • goldthistime
    goldthistime Posts: 3,214 Member
    Options
    I went through a stretch where I had them frequently. I just added some cooked vegetables or a couple handfuls of lettuce.
  • PaulaWallaDingDong
    PaulaWallaDingDong Posts: 4,641 Member
    Options
    What haters ????

I was referring to the concern about negative comments in the original post.
  • laur357
    laur357 Posts: 896 Member
    Options
    I eat them frequently for lunch. Like today. Apple, string cheese, and Chicken Fried Rice lean cuisine. There are a few new varieties that have been pretty tasty - I wasn't really eating them for their super-deliciousness, but it's getting better.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    Options
    I too use them for a quick lunch when I don't have leftovers or something prepped ahead. I often add extra vegetables or some precooked chicken strips for extra protein.

I really like the Evol ones, those are newer and have some different flavors. Otherwise I tend to get whatever's on sale but I also am partial to the Healthy Choice steamers.
  • Terpnista84
    Terpnista84 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I don't usually get that brand but I love the Safeway Eating Right meals because they are a really good deal and I like the different varieties. They are great in a pinch and it's a relief to not have to stress over guesstimating my calories. But I can't eat them consistently. After a week I crave fresh food so I take a break from them and then resume again.
  • Terpnista84
    Terpnista84 Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I like the chicken carbonara ones, but Stouffer's mac and cheese is even better! Yum!

I used to be a huge fan of the stouffer's mac and cheese. I can't even look at them now because of all the calories.

But I love the pesto chicken with rigatoni. It's under 500 calories but I can still fit in my goals.
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    hotel4dogs wrote: »
    I like the fettucine alfredo, I add a packet of tuna and some broccoli and get a super high protein meal for just 250-ish calories.

I usually get the chicken alfredo & add broccoli......but tuna sounds yum! Thank you for the idea.

Lean Cuisine has a great website. You can sort products by protein counts or sodium....whathaveyou.

I'm on a Healthy Choice Steamer kick right now.
  • iplayoutside19
    iplayoutside19 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Options
    I have two or three a week. Add a salad with measured amounts of protein on it and it's a decent lunch. Measured portions and prep time are my two favorite things about them.
  • Muscleflex79
    Muscleflex79 Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options

I used to be a huge fan of the stouffer's mac and cheese. I can't even look at them now because of all the calories.

But I love the pesto chicken with rigatoni. It's under 500 calories but I can still fit in my goals.

They changed the stouffer's mac and cheese (in Canada at least) so it is only 420 calories now (was over 500 in the past - so much cheesier then!!)
  • HFreymuth
    HFreymuth Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I like lean cuisine. I also use the FIT Kitchen frozen meals for lunch on a pinch. I try to make lunches over the weekend but don't always have time. I like the Healthy Choice steamers too. My emergency lunch is always 2 taco bell chicken soft tacos. The salts high but I make the rest of my food do its ok.