Trying to lose 80ish pounds could use friends and encouragement

Options
livnminx
livnminx Posts: 3 Member
edited August 2016 in Motivation and Support
I have been on and off on this app and never done the forums. I lose and then gain five pounds I have lost 35 pounds 2 yrs ago from weight watchers. I managed to keep it off, but have been not been able to lose anymore and keep it off. I used to go to gym but my husband needs the car for work. I try to get out and walk, but weather or health keeps me from it. Any ideas on good at home exercises are welcome. Look forward to making new friends.

Replies

• htownrachel
    htownrachel Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am struggling to lose and I need motivation. I want to lose 15 lbs by Nov 1st. Feel free to add me.
  • ewaite973
    ewaite973 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    There is an app called Pinterest that is wonderful. You can find any sort of excercise on there, other fitness stuff and recipes. There are quotes for inspiration and motivation. If I need a little variety I'll go to Pinterest. You can save the things you find too so you'll always have them.
    I also love dancing! Put on a radio and just have fun. You don't even realize how much of a work out you get until you realize your sweating after some dances!