Hi looking for open diary low carb friends :)

Options
c2111
c2111 Posts: 693 Member
Hi well description says it all, open diary friends, I like getting ideas from others and I find it motivational. If your the same and like to share please add, I'm a low carber but not important. Thanks

Replies

• biggafadda
    biggafadda Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am new. I low carb. Have not logged a diary as of yet.
  • c2111
    Options
    Added you :smile:
  • sgautcher
    sgautcher Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    New to the open diary thing but up for anything that will help. Fell off the wagon for a while but I am back and need some motivation and accountability. I lost about 30lbs 4 years ago and it has slowly creeped back on. Having twins a year ago may have had something to do with it. Add me as I need someone to tell me to exercise and make sure I don't snack. All I want to do after the kids go to bed is eat.
  • c2111
    Options
    Sgautchet very similar story to me I lost 30 pds low carb in 2012, maintained for 3 years very happy, then I had a car accident and I have put it all back on lol oh well we have done it before can do it again
  • sgautcher
    sgautcher Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Yes, mfp has changed a bit from 2012 when I was last here. I am going to log tomorrow bc I think if I log today I might just cry a bit. Lol nothing like procrastinating on day 1
  • ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Options
    Snoop all you want in mine - it's open (been LCHF now for 2 years). Also suggest you check out the main low carber daily forum group here in MFP. It's where most of us Ketophiles tend to hang out:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/discussions/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group
  • c2111
    Options
    Thanks, yes day 3 for me woooo, and rediscovered kalyns kitchen so made low carb macaroons, thank you so much for link, I'll run along try to find some like minded folk. Oh and I added cos I like to snoop lol
  • ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Options
    No problem @c2111. There's also a ton of links in the sticky note / launchpad area of that group for LCHF friendly websites too!! In the meantime, keep up the good work (i.e. keep calm and keto on)! :)
  • c2111
    Options
    I just applied lol
  • c2111
    Options
    Oh and bravo to mfp letting us change the macros to suit needs, fantastic :)