Hey guys thanks for the responce to my post
  • harryrarabrown
    harryrarabrown Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    North West England here. Feel free to add, could use the added motivation
  • skinnyfattyman
    skinnyfattyman Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    My journey starts today! Manchester uk I'm eating clean and building some lean muscle. Need all the advice I can get do please add me :#
  • Goldie14
    Goldie14 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm vegetarian and in Hampahire. I'm trying to lose through mfp and Pacer by increasing my daily walking. Been lapse with diary over summer due to school holidays and having small baby but getting back on track. Feel free to add
  • dbmini
    dbmini Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm from uk, north east, I've started going to gym & I'm a keen swimmer.
  • B4LLY75
    B4LLY75 Posts: 85 Member
    Options
  • Pigeon163
    Pigeon163 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone. A welshie here
  • derek9964
    derek9964 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    North east uk. In the last 3 years I have lost 3 stone I'm now on a 3 year goal to replace the fat with muscle feel free to add me anybody
  • B4LLY75
    Options
  • sachalrock92
    sachalrock92 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi London here feel free to add!
  • B4LLY75
    Options
  • jayhd777
    jayhd777 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Liverpool here, feel free to add
  • DebbieNeedham1
    DebbieNeedham1 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Hey - South West Wales myself - add away :)
  • joprotherough
    joprotherough Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Worcestershire here.... that little point in England that's not quite Brum enough to be Midlands and not quite posh enough to be the South West and underwater enough of the time that the rest of you can assume we are some sort of big lake separating the two.

Feel free to add me - I am anciently old (according to my teenagers) and heading back to vegetarianism (was vege for 25 years but stopped once I had kids as it all got too complicated). I'm trying to lose weight, get fit, make friends, rediscover my lost mojo, etc etc but will settle for getting down the stairs in the morning without my hip hurting.

Having painted such an appalling picture of myself....feel free to add me if you need an old fat creaky vegetarian as support!
  • VictoriaVamp
    VictoriaVamp Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    elixile wrote: »
    Manchester here. Still a long way to go (4st), lost 2st last time I was here but only put on half stone back over the 8mths I've been away (injury, CFS/ME preventing me from exercising, being witness to a suicide).

Got back on my bike to commute for the first time since November today :smiley: Looking forward to getting back on track! Good luck with your personal goals everyone!

i'm-looking-to-lose-about-the-same-amount-as-yourself.good-luck-on-your-journey.
  • Biker_Dave
    Biker_Dave Posts: 9 Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    A Yorkshire Tyke here and proud to be from God's own County!!! :D

Used to be heavily into fitness and nutrition but nearly two years ago I was involved in a motorcycle crash that put me out of action for while and whilst I haven't 100% recovered I have decided it's time to get my *kitten* back together, stop with the excuses and crack on.

The injuries I am working with consist of lower spine and shoulder problems; so heavy weights are (at the moment) a no no. :'(

Anybody want to add a grumpy old Yorkshire man please feel free.

The upside is I am back on the motorbikes and have got myself a lovely cruiser that goes by the name of Penny! :D
  • ExileFromTheNorth
    ExileFromTheNorth Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    Hi London here feel free to add!

Heya - where about in London are ya? Im in Twickenham
  • B4LLY75
    Options
  • sambinoivison
    sambinoivison Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,

So am back for my second journey! On my first adventure I started at 128.8kg and at my lowest weight I was 87.4kg! Then I had a *kitten* year where my older brother (by one year) collapsed and died at the age of 30.

I'm now 30 years old myself and on Sunday I step on a pair of scales for the first time in 6months and I have a Gut wrenching shock..... I was almost back to where I began 2 years ago 126.8kg.

I currently work as a medical receptionist in North East England and work long 12hrs day - Since August I have changed my eating habits - but this alone is not enough. So on Monday this week I have started Keeping a computerised food diary for one week, so I can actually keep a eye on what am eating. Then like lightening I remember myfitnesspal, the best friend in your pocket, which keeps track of everything for you :smile:

So my new adventure has stated, I'm hoping to get to a healthy weight for my height (5'5") so ideally I would like to achieve a goal of 57kg (8stone 9lbs), I'm setting myself a target of getting there before what would have been my brother 33rd birthday 22nd of March 2018 (18 months) - My first target is to lose at least 13kg by the 13th of December which is 1kg a week, which would mean a 28.6lb loss by Christmas.

Fingers crossed, I'm ready for the challenge that would make my big brother proud!!

Feel Free to add me and I'll keep everyone updated with my progress

• B4LLY75
    Options