Water retention

Options
What is your thoughts on water balance tablets ?? Are they effective for bloating/weight loss or just a gimmick?

Replies

• LazSommer
    LazSommer Posts: 1,851 Member
    Options
    it's water weight. it comes and goes. Worry about the fat, not just the number on the scale.
  • Troutsy
    Troutsy Posts: 275 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Sounds kind of gimmicky to me. I would look at the reasons you are retaining weight. Are you eating foods that are high in sodium? Possibly your time of the month? Water weight fluctuates so I wouldn't honestly worry too much about it.
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    Stop the tablets. You are gonna retain water, its part of your "weight". I weight what I weigh when I weigh every day.

Once you make peace that you gonna have daily fluctuations, the happier you will be with your scale. Hormones, sodium, exercise/muscle recovery, carb intake, hydration are all gonna show on the scale in some form or another.
  • sarahjason09
    sarahjason09 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the replys and yes I think it's just down to not having drank enough water and so on, I heard these are suppose to be really effective and I just couldn't really see how it would have perminent effect as to maybe having temporary weight loss of few pounds