Looking for ACTIVE members

Options
Hey, I'm Melissa. I have been using MFP for just over a year now and have had amazing success with losing the extra weight I was carrying around with me. My starting weight was 168lbs. I have dropped just under 51lbs, and currently my weight is 117lbs. I log my food and exercise everyday. For me, I need to see what I'm eating and how active I am. My food diary is open for my friends to see. I feel like I need to work on eating healthier, not to lose more weight, but to keep myself healthy. My weakness is chocolate lol. What I'm looking for is friends that are active. That can comment honestly about what I'm eating and give me new ideas for healthy snacks. I will also try to help you with finding your healthy self. We can all do this together! ❤️
Add me if this sounds like a good fit for you.

Replies

• SisypheanWorkout
    SisypheanWorkout Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    This sounds exactly like what I look for in MFP friends too. I've got a ways to go, but let's do this.
  • Littlemissyfit
    Littlemissyfit Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Awesome. I accepted your request
  • mleech77
    mleech77 Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    I've typically just been using this to log my exercise, but it's time to get serious about my food as well. It'd be nice to have someone who's also active and open about this stuff. Going to throw an add your way.
  • jessicarobinson00
    jessicarobinson00 Posts: 414 Member
    Options
    Sent you a FR: similar stats you and I!
  • sianlr87
    sianlr87 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    My current weight is 166 so similar to yours! My first goal is 147 :) my weakness is also chocolate... My diary is open for my friends and everything is there, will send you a friend request!
  • rlong108
    rlong108 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Added you! I'm really active and have an open diary as well. Currently 114 lbs, started mfp at 138 lbs after giving birth to my son three months ago. Still want to look another 4 to 8 pounds. I am 5'2" btw. How tall are you? Anyone else feel free to friend me!
  • Littlemissyfit
    Littlemissyfit Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    I am 5'7". My BMI is slightly below a normal BMI. I guess I'm technically under weight but only by a couple decimal points :)