1000 days

Options
This is not a weight centric success story, but a health centered one. I have logged in everyday for 1000 days. To me the largest part of the battle is being accountable for what I eat. The good. The bad. The ugly. It's hard to log a food when fitness pal says its "high in sugar" or it will cost you 690 calories. However, what helped me remain accountable is understanding that even if I have a bad day, I can still make good choices for the other meals, days, and subsequent weeks. Although I don't have many friends attached to this account, I just felt like sharing this with someone.
Sure it's just the act of logging in, but logging in pushed me to change my eating habits for the better.

Replies

• 1PoisonIvy
    1PoisonIvy Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    Logging keeps you accountable, good or bad
  • andyverran
    andyverran Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm at 969 days...totally agree, logging it changes your behavior...
  • katielynn107
    katielynn107 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! I agree- people will ask what I can't eat on my diet- I tell them I can eat whatever I want- I just have to log it! And MFP definitely helps to make food choices more healthy when you see just what you're eating!
  • xxlno
    xxlno Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Yea, sometimes I'm tempted not to log something "bad", but WTH my body already knows what I put in it and it's to late to fool myself!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!