Bringing lunch to work...

2»

Replies

• JoeCWV
    JoeCWV Posts: 213 Member
    My go to is PB&J. I have it almost every day for lunch and I work from home.
  • Troutsy
    Troutsy Posts: 275 Member
    When I pack my lunch for work I usually pack:
    Cashews
    Beef Jerky (or chicken jerky- that's my new favorite thing atm)
    Chicken or Ham sandwich with a serving of cheese
    Navel Orange.

As I make dinner, I'm packing my lunch for the next day, weighing it on my food scale and then prelogging the next day on MFP.
  • maxit
    maxit Posts: 880 Member
    My usual packed lunch - 2 apples, 2 5.2oz cartons of greek yogurt (usually plain non fat), a container with cut-up carrots and tomatoes and 2 TBSP hummus. One of the apples and yogurts is for "snack" whenever I decide I am hungry.
  • FLBeachluvr
    FLBeachluvr Posts: 110 Member
    I cook my own breakfasts and dinners every day so for lunch at work I just bring a frozen meal.
  • leahkathleen13
    leahkathleen13 Posts: 272 Member
    I cook a pack of chicken thighs and use for sandwiches on 100 calorie wraps. Then I load it up with fresh veggies, mustard, and sometimes Mayo or yogurt ranch. Awesome huge sandwich and low sodium!
  • BonnieP824
    BonnieP824 Posts: 7 Member
    I am not big on sandwich carrying, so usually if I bring lunch it's leftovers from home or where we ate out the supper before. I got a couple of those bento box carriers, which are perfect size. If hubby and I don't share an entre in restaurants, we usually each get a takeout box for lunch the next day. If I cook enough for a family (and we only have us at home now) we freeze portions for future lunches for ourselves. I also buy some of those frozen meals for when I have nothing else.