Rolling graph is gone

Options
Does anyone know why the rolling graph disappeared when tracking weight? Now you just put in your number on the calculator like thing. I really liked the rolling graph .

Replies

• pztodd
    pztodd Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Yeah on the mobile app there's a Progress area with a graph. Don't know why we don't have it in the online version. Thought it was just me who was looking in the wrong place or something. Would appreciate if it someone could point us in the right direction for this. :)
  • Cortelli
    Cortelli Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    pztodd wrote: »
    Yeah on the mobile app there's a Progress area with a graph. Don't know why we don't have it in the online version. Thought it was just me who was looking in the wrong place or something. Would appreciate if it someone could point us in the right direction for this. :)

There is a weight chart (and cals, exercise, etc. - whole bunch of items) available online via the "Reports" link along the top of any of the pages ("My Home" - "Food" - "Exercise" - "Reports") :smile:

I think OP was referring to the way you can record weight in the app -- used to be a little scrolling ruler-like input along the bottom of the screen, and now is just a box to type in your weight (on Android, at least). OP - I just assume they decided to kill it as part of a regular update.
  • clicketykeys
    clicketykeys Posts: 6,568 Member
    Options
    It was still there for me this morning in iOS. I hope they bring it back!
  • Roobyzooby
    Roobyzooby Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Hmm, seems you can now only add round numbers, no option for half a pound. That's rubbish...hope the change it back.
  • Cortelli
    Cortelli Posts: 1,369 Member
    Options
    Roobyzooby wrote: »
    Hmm, seems you can now only add round numbers, no option for half a pound. That's rubbish...hope the change it back.

I had no trouble adding fractional pounds using a decimal (i.e., XXX.8)
  • Roobyzooby
    Roobyzooby Posts: 189 Member
    edited August 2016
    Options
    On my iPad, it won't let you manually type anything in, it's now a scroll down to select type thing, only options are round pound values. Will have to take a look at the full online version when I need to add a weigh in.
  • AlabamaMama224
    AlabamaMama224 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    It worked fine on my iPhone this morning.
  • pztodd
    pztodd Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Cortelli wrote: »
    pztodd wrote: »

There is a weight chart (and cals, exercise, etc. - whole bunch of items) available online via the "Reports" link along the top of any of the pages ("My Home" - "Food" - "Exercise" - "Reports") :smile:

I think OP was referring to the way you can record weight in the app -- used to be a little scrolling ruler-like input along the bottom of the screen, and now is just a box to type in your weight (on Android, at least). OP - I just assume they decided to kill it as part of a regular update.

Thanks. I'll take a look.
  • capaul42
    capaul42 Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    So glad I haven't done the update :)