Starting again

Options
bandb678
bandb678 Posts: 104 Member
Starting again! Had been so good for a while and lost a bit of weight. Almost 20 pounds. But then motivation was lost, working on the road a lot and eating well was difficult. You can only eat in Subway so often. LOL
So starting again. Wish me well and motivating friends are welcome. I can be one too! Thanks

Replies

• manda72g
    manda72g Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hi goodluck I'm starting again today really need to it this time xx
  • BreakingFree16
    BreakingFree16 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I'm starting again too, for the millionth time. We've got this!
  • KIMBAILEYWILLIAMSON
    KIMBAILEYWILLIAMSON Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I'm glad I'm not the only one "starting again". Using MFP helped me lose 80 lbs 4 years ago, I maintained for 2 years but had a heart attack just about a year ago August 27th. All the medications I was put on caused me to gain 20 lbs. I don't feel near as good as I used to with this additional weight so I finally got serious 2 days ago and said I can do this! Best wishes everyone to a healthier and happier life.
  • CaptainJoy
    CaptainJoy Posts: 257 Member
    Options
    I'm not starting again, just near to my destination. Think Arby's Turkey Gyros for a change to Subway. Only 450 filling and yummy calories. The Buffalo chicken tornados at truck stops aren't as bad as I thought either at only 190 calories if you need an emergency "I'm starving to death" meal in a hurry.